Chapter 12: ShikaSaku?

A/N: Hey guys!
If You like the Sidemen, Go check out my friend, Sidemen6's Book! 
Also, If you reach 100 votes I will make a 'special' chapter if you know what I mean XD

--Naruto Pov--

I groaned and pulled a pillow over my head, attempting to drown out the damn alarm. After about 5 minutes of it now shutting up and it just getting louder I got up and turned it off. Sitting back down in  my bed, I yawned and stretched. 

Damn you Mondays, I thought while I made my way to my bathroom with my clothes in my hands. I took a quick shower, did my other bathroom type things, got dressed and went downstairs to find my mother dancing like a maniac. I laughed and turned off the music. 

She turned around, "Naruto, sweetie, that was my jam! How dare you!?" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and  started to eat my breakfast. Not long after she turned it back on and turned it up even louder.

"I'M Going to swing from THE CHANDELIER! FROM THE CHANDELIER!!" She sung, dancing all over the kitchen.

"MOM IT'S LIKE 6:00 IN THE MORNING!" I shouted trying to get her attention.

"So what? Our neighbors are on Vacation for another 5 months!" She said. She stopped dancing and singing and handed me money, "Here is your lunch money. Oh and I'm not going to be home tonight, I have a big business meeting today and it ends around 11." I nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading off to school.

When I arrived I saw Shikamaru and Sakura talking. "Hello friends!" I greeted rather loudly.

"Ugh. Naruto keep your troublesome voice down!" Shika said opening one eye. I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Meanies.." I muttered and crossed my arms like a 4 year old. Sakura yawned and rolled her eyes. I took out my phone and texted her.

N: Hey you okay?

S: Yup...

N: Pfft. Liar...

S: Okay well If I tell you, you can't say ANYTHING! You got me?!

I looked up at her and nodded. She sighed and began to text me.

S: I may like Shikamaru more than a friend...

I gasped. "WHAT!?"

"NARUTO! VOICE! DOWN! NOW!" Sakura shouted in my ear, pulling on it too.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, okay.... Let go!!" I begged. When she let go I scooted away and held my ear, pouting. I looked over and saw Sasuke walk into the gates so I pulle dmy phone back out and texted him.

N: Sasu~ Sakura hurt me!

S: Where Naru~

N: On the ear, kiss it all better.

S: Now you know I can't do that out in public so meet me in the janitor's closet?

N: Okay! <3

S: <3 <3 Ha, I win this time.

I laughed and put my phone back into my pocket. I looked over and saw Sakura sneak a glance at Shika. I smiled and walked over to her whispering, "Hey i'm gonna meet up with Sasuke. See you in Homeroom." She nodded and took out her phone, 'playing a game'.  I rolled my eyes and practically ran towards the janitor's closet. I opened the door and saw Sasuke standing there, arms crossed.

"Hey Sasu~" I said walking over to him. He smirked and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"Now which ear?" He asked huskily. I shivered with delight and pointed to my left one. Next thing I know he is kissing it. I bite my lip, holding back a moan. 

He chuckles and kisses me deeply, "Hey can you sleep over tonight?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him again.

RING RING!

I groaned and pouted. He picked my head up with his hand and whispered, "See you later then, and next time there won't be any interruptions.." I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you liked! Remember if you like the Sidemen go check out her book! I'm actually editing it too! So yeah!! :D

*Vote*
-Comment-
<Follow>

~The Mafia Rainbow~