Chapter 6: Sasuke's Pov

A/N: Check out my other story TRUTH OR DARE (SasuNaru)

--Sasuke Pov--

"Sure you do sweetie.." Naruto's mother said rolling her eyes. She wasn't as smokin as most people claimed but she isn't bad looking, I guess. Naruto looked like he was having trouble finding something to say after that. I chuckled and he turned and stared at me with his blue sparkling eyes.

Yeah shut up... I'm gay..

I may also have a slight crush or liking towards Naruto for about 6 months now..

I stared back into his eyes. I was snapped out of it by I think it was Sakai, or S-......... SAKURA that's it...

"So.. I don't mean to interrupt your moment but Naruto.. we have a THING to take care of tonight...." She said trying to keep it a whisper. I cocked my eyebrow.

What the hell what she going on about!?

"That's tonight!?" He groaned before adding, "But i'm so tired.... and I hate doing that THING... it's flooding annoying.."

"Flooding annoying?" I asked a little amused. He looked back over to me a little shocked?

"I-I don't l-like to swear.. that much." He stuttered. I smiled and turned to Shino. He had that look.. a look that is practically saying, 'you need to ask him out or tell him... or else I will..'

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I took out my phone and texted Shino.

Me: Ok I will talk to him. Just not right now.

Shino: Good. Now talk to him or shome crap like that.

Me: Shome?

Shino: Shut up.. Auto correct is an ass..

Me: Ha. It is though..

I put my phone back into my pocket and looked at Naruto. He was currently having a conversation about Kitten shirts?

"Kitten shirts are better than dog shirts!" He yelled at Kiba. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No they aren't! Dog shirts all the damn way!" He yelled back. Naruto glared at Kiba and stood up. Kiba did the same, they were only inches apart whilst they yelled in each other's faces. I chuckled.

"SASUKE! Kittens or Dogs!?" Naruto asked turning towards me. Kitten shirts.. definitely. I tapped my chin and pretended to be thinking about it before answering, "Kittens." Kiba now glared at me and sat on Shino's lap.

"Sasuke is wrong.. Dog shirts all they way, right Shino?" He said looking over at him. He of course nodded. I rolled my eyes and out of the corner of my eye I saw Naruto sit next to me.

I looked over and he gave me a small smile and then pulled out his phone. I did the same and texted Shino again.

Me: Can you maybe get me and Naruto alone together?

Shino: Sure thing... how about we play a game and you make your move? Is that ok with u?

Me: Yup. Sounds good to me. Now... in a couple minutes should we suggest it or should we do it now?

Shino: How about in a few.. I like the feeling of Kiba's ass on my lap ;)

Me: Oh Shino... so creepy and disturbing..

Shino: Hehe. Soon you and Naruto will be doing that :D

Me: Hopefully :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter, sorry for the wait!

Also 130 reads!? It may not seem like much but on my first book it's making my day!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~