Chapter 10: The Date (Part 1)

A/N: I'm doing Sasuke's POV! :D 
Also I think I'm going to put a picture of them up from now on :D
I think I might make a Naruko X Sasuke Fanfic soon! Tell me what you think!!

--Sasuke Pov--

After the.. interesting conversation with Naruto's mother,we made out and watched a couple movies until I had to leave.

Honestly it wasn't easy lying to my Naruto, but if I wanted to successfully take him on a date I needed to.

I took a deep breath and knocked on a pink haired girl's door.

"COMING!" A voice yelled from inside. Couple seconds later she came out in only a robe. "S-sasuke!? What are you doing here!? Where's Naruto?" She kept asking me questions whilst blushing.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Naruto doesn't know I'm here and I'd like it to stay that way please." I paused waiting for some type of response. She nodded slowly and I continued, " I want to take him out on a date, but the only problem is I've never really been out on a date with.. anyone." When I say this I looked up and saw her face full with shock.

"THE Sasuke Uchiha.. has never been out on a date.. EVER!?!?" She exclaims. I nodded and she gasps. "Wow... I expected you to like take someone out every week or some shat like that..." I raised my eyebrows whilst she giggled.

"What's so funny?" I crossed my arms. She stopped laughing and answered, "Shat and that rhyme!!!"

"Oh god, Sakura. So will you help me?" She told me she would and invited me in. I stayed there for what seemed like an hour planning this. I think I finally knew what I was going to do.. "Thanks Sakura, remember I was never here!" I yelled before running out of her house and in the direction of mine.

~~The Next Day~~

I got up, showered, and dressed(in whatever you want to imagine #Lazy :D BTW NO BIRTHDAY SUITS....), then texted Naruto.

S: Naruto! Get up and dressed I'll be there in a couple minutes! 

I waited a couple minutes until he responded.

N: Yeah Yeah... I'm going..

S: Okay, oh and wear something comfortable. <3

N: k. <3 <3  HA! I WIN WITH THE HEARTS!! :P

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I put my phone away and styled my hair. When I was done I headed over to Naruto's house.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"COMING SASUKE!" Naruto yelled. When the door opened I asked him if he was ready. He nodded and we began to walk. Somewhere along the way I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. We were outside of town, not to mention in the middle of the woods too. So nobody will see us and try something tomorrow when we go back to that horrid place called school. Before we got there I covered his eyes and led him into a meadow-ish type place.

So Romantic I know :D

I asked Sakura to place a picnic out here a couple minutes before I got here. I saw it on top of a blanket and uncovered his eyes.

"Woah.. Sasuke." He said in astonishment. I smiled and pulled him over to sit on the blanket with me. "This is amazing!" He shouted and hugged me.

"Well, I can't take all the credit." I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck."Sakura did kind of help.." 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smile and next thing I know he tackles me and kisses me multiple times. I'm not complaining it just took me by surprise. "THANK YOU SASUKE!!!"

He gets off and we begin to eat the picnic. When we are done we clean up and head to the next place. 

I'm planning on taking him ice skating..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey Sorry with all these PARTS.. It just seems necessary kinda sorta...

ANYWAYS LET ME TELL YOU MY IDEA.

Naruko goes undercover as a boy, Naruto, to figure out top secret information about the target. What happens when people get in the way, will others get hurt, betrayed, or possibly even die!?
LOVE WILL ALSO BE INVOLVED!!!!!!! <3

Thats my idea so far :)

*VOTE*
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~