Chapter 22: The Blonde Needs Saving

Recap:

"Well fuck lady! You didn't need to break his fucking jaw!" The man with red hair told Kushina, only making her angrier.

"Didn't need to-" She stops mid sentence and looked back at me, then continued, "Did you hear him? I didn't need to break one of the guys who kidnapped my ONLY son jaw!?"

"Hey! I thought I was your son too!" Kiba says crying into Shino's shoulder. "Mrs. Mommy no love me Shino! She no love me!"

"Where's Naruto!?" I order. I wasn't about to take this man shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Naruto Pov--

"So, Itachi, are you gonna help me or them?" I asked him for like the fifth time. If he won't answer I'll annoy him until he does.

"Itachi."
Poke.

"Itachi"
Poke.

"Itachi!!"
Slap.

"WHAT!?" He screamed as loud as I did. I smirked knowing that I finally got him to talk.

"I'm booorrreeeddd! Help me out of this damn cell!" I whined like a nine year old. I was tired, hungry, and most of all I was bored. I missed Sasuke, oh and everyone else too..

"I can't Naruto. I just can't okay."

I groaned, "And why is that?" It may have came off a little bit too sassy, but hey everything sounds better with...

*Snap Snap Snap*
         SASS ❤

"I won't ever hear the fucking end of it!" He screams, getting up and walking over to the corner. I watch as the older boy runs his fingers through his hair and sighs, "Sasuke's already gonna hate me but nothing I can do about that." I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Sasuke? What does this have to do with Sasuke?" I questioned, "How do you know him?"

"My.. Members .. ar after him and honestly I don't think I could ever do anything like what they want to do to Sasuke." He sighs and takes a seat, continuing , "Sasuke is my younger brother. I'm not going to get into detail with what had happened but It wasn't good. I love my brother and I want him to be happy but after this.. I don't think he'll ever look me in the eyes again."

"Oh. I didn't know Sasuke had any siblings." I told him. "Well, then again he didn't really talk about his family much." It was true. he didn't say and I didn't ask, I didn't think it was really any of my business but now.. I think it may just be.

"I think I might be able to convince him you're a good guy. I mean even after kidnapping me you showed me.. somewhat kindness.." I smiled at him.  "That's gotta count for something.."

"I guess.."

*BOOOM*

My head snapped in the direction of the loud noise. It came from the door and someone slamming it open,

"Where is my baby!?" I heard a familiar voice say in a threatening tone. I looked over and saw a bundle of red hair. I jumped up and went as far as the chains would let me.

I'm going to be totally honest with you. After this I'm never going to leave Sasuke's side..

"MOM!" I yelled and she smiled.

"NARUTO! I've never been so happy to see you!" I stop struggling to get to her and back up,

"Wait, what?"

"N-Nothing.. Now come here and give me a HUG!" She demanded and I ran the same length again and she met me there. We hugged and hugged until I heard someone clearing their throats. I looked up and saw my amazing boyfriend. Smiling big I shifted over to him and gave him a kiss that was so needy and desperate but I didn't care and I don't think he did either.

"I've missed you so much," He whispered in my ear once we pulled away.

"I-I missed you too Sasuke!" I told him trying to keep my tears from flowing. We sat there until I felt a tug at my legs and wrists. I look over and saw Shikamaru and Shino taking them off. Everyone was here except Sakura. Probably at home due to being prego. I chuckled at the thought and rubbed my wrists once they were freed.

That's when I realize, Itachi! 

Looking around frantically, I didn't see him. I sighed. Probably bolted as soon as Sasuke entered, wait.. if Sasuke didn't see him then he wouldn't be mad..

Ohh..

I smiled and run up to Sasuke wrapping my legs around his waist. I kissed him passionately, I didn't ever want to let go but I knew I had to, sadly.

**
When we got home I was immediately greeted by Sakura.

"Naruto! I'm so glad your okay! I was going to murder those.. those.. EVIL PEOPLE but Shika wouldn't let me because of this," She told me gesturing to her stomach. I chuckled,

"So he knows?" She nodded with a big ol' smile upon her face and I couldn't help but smile along with her.

Later that night It was just me and Sasuke and I was perfectly fine with that. We were currently on the couch cuddling while watching a movie called Grease.

Sasuke yawned and I cuddled into him even more. 

The next thing that Sasuke had said were enough to bring tears to my eyes..

"Naruto I think we should talk.."

"W-What? About What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry it's short! 

💜Hope You Enjoyed 💜

**VOTE**
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~