Chapter 13: Trying not to get killed 101 with Naruto and Kiba.

A/N: SORRY FOR A LONG-ISH WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER! MY FATHER WAS VISITING SO I WANTED TO SPEND ALL MY TIME WITH HIM BEFORE HE HAD TO GO BACK HOME =/

ANYWAYS...
Tell me in the comments whether or not you would like sexual type scenes or do you want me to skip them? Its totally up to you :)

 You have to answer the thing above for me to continue the next part! :)

--Naruto Pov--

All day I've been thinking about Sasuke and what he said back in the janitor's closet. I wasn't paying any attention to any of my classes and luckily the teachers didn't call on me. When I finally got to go to lunch I texted Sakura and Shikamaru that I was going to eat in the library and they were more than welcome to join me. 

I pulled out my food and started to eat until I saw Sakura and Shikamaru holding hands causing me to almost choke. "What happened here?" I questioned with a smirk on my face. Sakura blushed and looked away. If possible my smirk grew whilst I leaned back into my chair with my arms crossed. "So are you gonna tell me or not?" They said nothing, instead they sat down still holding hands. 

"We would rather not.." Sakura said softly. I raised my brows and pulled out my phone.

N: KIBA! GET DOWN TO THE LIBRARY SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT HAPPENED! DON"T TELL ANYONE JUST COME!!

I smirked again and waited for a reply,

K: Okay.. I'm on my way rightd nows, it's kindaa hard to type wlist I run tho8. Is it bads?>

I Chuckled and texted back,

N: It's not bad I guess but you'll understand when you get here! :)

I put away my phone and they gave me a questioning look. Shikamaru opened his mouth to say something but was cut off,

"I'm here! What happ-" He paused and stopped running. "HOLY SHIT!? WHAT HAPPENED!? SHIKASAKU!?!?! ITS REAL!!!" Sakura glared at him and he took a seat next to me. "So... What happened!?" He asked once more. I shrugged and turned my attention back to them.

"We don't want to, it's too troublesome." Shika said yawning. Sakura just gave a light smile. I glared and stood up, I looked at kiba and he nodding whilst getting up too.

"FIne if that's how it gonna be," I started.

"Then we're going to play that way too!" Kiba finished. They gave us questioning looks and were about to ask us something when the bell rang which meant it was study hall for our entire class. Sakura's eyes widened and we smirked before running down the halls screaming, 

"SHIKASAKU IS REAL! IT'S TRUE THEY ARE TOGETHER!!! THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE NOW!" Everyone looked at us like we were crazy but they were also shocked too. We laughed still running down the halls. We stopped when we reached the front doors to catch our breath.

"You know Sakura will murderize us for this, right.." I said and he nodded. We shrugged and started to run when we saw a pink blob come towards us. "RUN FOREST RUN!" I shouted laughing still.

"KIBA... NARUTO!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" The pink haired girl shouted. We looked at each other and ran faster than before.

Finally when we got away and they sorat forgave us it was time to go home. Although for me I'm going straight to sasuke's house. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted my mom,

N: Hey Mom I'm staying at Sasuke's house tonight! Love ya! See ya tomorrow.

Couple seconds later she replied,

M: Mkay But remember what I said about protection and the Birdies!! Plus the bees!!

 I rolled my eyes and decided on texting her back.

N: Yeah Yeah. I don't think that will happen Mom. Now I'll see you tomorrow.

M: Okay See you tomorrow Sweetie!!! (Sasuke will mysteriously disappear if he hurts you in any way, shape, or form.. you hear me!?)

I rolled my eyes and continued to his house. I was walking alone because he had to stay for detention and plus he told me just to go on ahead.

I grabbed his spare key and went inside. It was surprisingly clean and... big. I wonder if he lives here all alone... I shrugged and looked in just about all of his rooms and stopped at what i think is supposed to be his bedroom. I laid down on the comfy ass bed and drifted off to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Remember to comment! Also We are almost at 700 reads!! YAY!!! :)

*VOTE*
-Comment-
<Follow>

~The Mafia Rainbow~