Chapter 19: Well That's Unexpected..

[Contains Swearing]

--Unknown Pov--

"I can't believe I'm fucking doing this for you!" I shouted at the wall since honestly I'm disgusted with myself for going with this stupid plan.

"Calm down! It's not that big of a fucking deal!" The person behind me shouted back.

"Not that big of fucking deal!? I kidnapped a fucking 16 year old for your amusement!" I yelled. I paused and kicked the wall I was still facing for some odd reason. "If Sasuke finds out that I was in on this do you know what he'll do to me!? He'll literally murder my ass!"

They rolled their eyes, "Please like Sasuke will find out." Crossing my arms I turned around and faced them.

"What if he does? We're screwed if he does! The kid will probably fucking tell him!"

"Remember the plan! We're gonna fuck with the kid, threaten him, beat him, and make him feel the exact pain we felt!" They told me. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I don't want him to feel the pain goddamnit! I don't even know why I did this in the first damn place!"

"You know what I'm going to go out and get some things, If i'm not back when the kid gets up I want you to knock him back out, you got me?" I internally groaned and nodded my head. "Good.. That should give you enough time to get your head out of your ass Itachi!"

--Naruto Pov--

I groaned and held my head.

Why the hell does it hurt so bad, I wondered. I looked around the room and didn't recognize any of it.
That's when all the memories from what had happened came back.

"I'm sorry.." I gasped as I heard a voice. I looked around frantically looking for the owner of the voice. When I saw a shadow near me I backed up as far as the handcuffs around my wrists and ankles would let me. The person sighed and rubbed the back of their neck.

"I won't hurt you.." They told me in a soft voice. I glared their way,

"Oh you won't hurt me? That's just why you kidnapped me and handcuffed me!?" I yelled at them. I know you shouldn't argue with your kidnapper especially when you're in the state I'm currently in, but I couldn't help it..

"I'm not the one who handcuffed you.. that was the other guy." He sighed, "Honestly I want to let you go but that would cause me even more trouble than i'm currently in.." I sighed as well.

"Alright, I guess.."

--Sasuke Pov--

As I laid in bed, I wondered what Naruto could be up to..
I sighed and looked desperately for my phone.

Where did I leave it? I wondered in my head as I continued to look around my house for it. That's when it hit me, I left it in class. I sighed and threw on my shoes and grabbed a Jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I was going to add more but I published it by accident so I stopped here...

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~