We Are Together

NOTE: When I type like this, it's the character's thoughts.

Emma couldn't believe at what she saw. JuiceNet, her place, where she and the girls used to meet every day... it gone. Seems like without her, everything changed. The large "Rikki's" neon sign was hanging above her.

Walking in, the first thing Emma saw was Rikki serving some customers. That was even more unbelievable.

For a second, Emma forgot she was mad at Cleo and...

"Rikki!" Emma said as she surprised Rikki from behind.

"Oh my god Emma." Rikki was shocked, but quickly got out of it and hugged her. "What are you doing here?!" Rikki said with her biggest smile since ages.

"I came back last night! I wanted to surprised you," Emma said. "Speaking of surprises... 'Rikki's'?"

"Yeah! Zane bought me the place last summer,"

"That's so cool!" Emma was so excited.

"Yeah this is really awe-" Rikki started to say as two familiar faces walked though the door.

"Hey guys!" Rikki waves excitedly to the blonde couple. "It's Emma! The one Cleo and I told you about!" She introduced Emma to Bella and Will.

"Hi I'm Bella and that's Will. So nice to finaly meet you!" Bella said.

"So this is the girl who replaced me?" Emma remembered why she came here in the first place, and she walked out through the door.

"Em wait!" Rikki called as Emma walked out. "Bella, you're in charge." She said and left right away.

Both Will and Bella were confused, a little bit hurt too.

Bella bit her lip as Will looked at her. Even without saying a word she could tell every single word he wanted to say.

TIME SKIP

Cleo looked at her watch...

He should have been here 10 minutes ago.

Cleo jumped then as she felt a pair of strong arms slide around her from behind. Warm breath against her left ear. "You know you look a lot like my girlfriend."

"And you sound a lot like my boyfriend." She managed to whisper with a little naughty smile coming up on her lips.

Cleo couldn't wait anymore as she turned around and hugged Lewis. She missed him so much when he was in USA. She was happy he could get one week to come back to Gold Coast every two mounths.

Two mounths. Two mounths since she last saw Lewis. Two mounths since she graduated. Two mounths since her and the girls kind of saved the planet. It's been so quiet, she almost forgot about the last three years of crazy mermaid business.

"I missed you so much." Lewis said quietly, almost whispering.

"Same here." She said before giving him along kiss. "And guess who's also back,"

It took a few moments before Lewis understood.

"Seriously?" He got even more excired than before.

TIME SKIP

It didn't took much time for Rikki to realized she lost Emma when she called Bella.

"Guys, I need your help. I can't find Emma. Can you please help me look for her?" Rikki was very stressed.

"Sure we're going right now." Bella said and hung up. It was already late, and the café was almost empty.

"We should go help Rikki, you go call Cleo and I'll keep looking." Bella said and pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Sure." Will said.

It's all my fault. I was so amazed from this relationship I had with Cleo and Rikki and I didn't thought this through, and it's out of control now.

Will looked at Bella. "It's not your fault. It's none of our fault." He knew exactly what Bella was thinking about.

TIME SKIP

Bella was just about to enter the moon pool. This is my last shot. I really hope she's here.

Bella's hopes came true. Just after raising her head above the water, she saw Emma sitting there, with her back to the water.

"I know how hard it is. But I'm your friend too." Emma didn't move but somehow Bella knew she was listening.

"I know how you feel. You'd rather give it up then give it one more try, cause no one understands the way you feel inside. But your not alone. Just because Rikki and Cleo are my friend now, that doesn't mean we all can't be friends, right?"

"I just... I feel so alone now. I have nobody by my side." Emma said, not moving a muscle.

"I'm by your side. I promise. We all do."