Far Longer Than Forever (Season Finale)

"Can I look now?" Nash said, his hands over his eyes.
"Not yet! We're almost there." Said Will, slowly steering Nash on their way.
"You know how much I hate surprises." The brunette boy said. "This better not be something dumb."
"Just shut up," Will said and pushed him through the front door. "You can look now."

"SURPRISE!" Called everyone. They were in the cafe, Cleo was holding a big cake with the words "Goodbye Nash" and the other girls popped some confetti.
"Guys! You really didn't have to." He said.
Bella walked over to him and pulled him closer. "We really did had to."
"This is not only a goodbye party," Emma said. "This is also our way to say thank you."
"Without you we could've never stopped Sophie, and we'd all be in big risk." Bella added.
Cleo spoke too. "We're sorry we cut you out. This is your secret too, and you proved you can keep it. You are part of us."
Then, from the unexpected, joined Rikki. "And I'd love us to be friends again," She offered her hand.
"Friends?" He said and grabbed it back.
"Friends." She said and they both laughed.

They all sat back on the bar and ate the cake. "I can't believe you closed the café for this," Nash said as he stuffed his mouth with chocolate.
"Well one late starting workday is no big deal," Rikki said.
"We really are gonna miss you, Nash," Cleo joined.
"And good luck, in the big America." Bella added. "You are great at what you're doing."
"I will miss you guys too," He said, as a sad look popped in his eyes. "I hope I'll be coming back. I mean, soon."

SKIP

Will entered his shed. He looked around, as he was looking for something, not to be found. "Sophie? Where are you?" He called and wandered to the kitchen. On the fridge was a note, stuck on with a magnet. Will took it out and read it out loud.
"I'm sorry I had to go. I couldn't stay there anymore, but you know I love you. I'm going to see mom and dad for a while, I know you can handle it on your own now. I left you some money in the cookie jar.
I know how important it was for you and your friends to keep this secret, so I won't tell. I promise.
Love, Sophie."
Will grabbed the cookie jar and opened it. He pulled out what was roughly 900 bucks and placed it on the counter.
He pulled out his phone and texted Sophie.
'I love you' he typed.
He stared at the screen for some seconds, before the device vibrated and the screen showed the following words.
'I love you, too.'

SKIP

"Why did you bring me here?" Evelyn said as Nash pulled her hand on the warm beach sand.
"It's important!" He exclaimed and kept pulling, despite her resistance.
She stopped in her place, and as respond he did the same. "We broke up, Nash, don't make this harder on us."
"I really need this closure. I need this." He said, flashing bug puppy eyes at her. "Please?"
After a short second she smiled and offered her hand, and he grabbed it and they walked by the water.
"I couldn't leave without telling you everything." He said.
"Telling me what? What are you talking about?" She answered.
"Just wait here." He said and turned around, then jumped unto the clear water.
Within seconds his body transformed and he swam closer to her, flashing his long blue tail.
Evelyn, on her side, was shocked. She covered her mouth with her hands, but couldn't keep her with wide smile hidden.
She stepped out of her shoes and got in with him, and before he noticed, she jumped on him and kissed his lips. He embraced her and together they blended into one.

SKIP

It was 3 am when they all stood in the airport: Nash, his family, and the group, they were all eagerly waiting for the flight.
Nash sat on the floor, leaned against one of his suitcases, his parents and sister sat on one metal bench, while Bella fell asleep on Will's shoulder, and Cleo laid her head on her shoulder, and Emma on Cleo's, all sleeping too. Only Rikki sat on the floor next to Nash. They all looked tired and exhausted from the long two hours waiting.
"I wish we didn't spend half of our time on fighting," Rikki said.
"At the end of the day, you are a good friend. And I did missed you all." He said.
After a short moment of silence, in which Rikki stared at him, she said,
"You're not really coming back, don't you?"
Nash took a deep breath. "I don't think so." He lowered his voice. He sounded frustrated to Rikki, yet it could be the tiredness, she thought.
"I hope you'll be happy. There." She said. "That you'll find whatever makes you happy, if it's not here."
"Thank you," He said, almost without a sound.
"I told her, this afternoon. I told Evelyn everything." He looked aside to make sure his parents weren't listening, then continued. "I told her the secret."
"You trust her enough?" Rikki said.
After a short thinking he said, "I do, I really do."
"If you trust her, so are we." She said.

As if it was planned, a voice came throughout the speakers, calling passengers to get on the plane. The announcement woke everyone up, and the four friends stretched in their places.
"Before you go, we wanted to give you something." Will said and got up. He pulled out a small box out of his pocket and opened it. Inside was a bracelet, made from one of the crystal Nash found that night. It was similar to the necklaces the girls wore around their necks.
Will pulled from his pocket another bracelet and necklace. He handed Emma the necklace, then wore the bracelet on his right hand.
"We are all together, wherever, whenever, forever." He said.
"You are the greatest friends I could ever ask." Nash said and wore the bracelet on his right hand too.
Nash turned to his family, and they all hugged. His parents kissed him and told him how much they were proud of him.
Then he turned to his friends, a single tear in his eye. He hugged Will, Bella, Emma and Cleo, and then it was Rikki's turn. In a burst of emotion, she wrapped her arms around his body, and laid her head on his muscular chest. Surprised at first, he hugged her back.
She quickly pulled away and dried the tears from her eyes. "Um, goodbye, friend," She said.
He smiled sadly and said, "Goodbye guys."
He turned around and slowly walked towards the plane, the storm of thoughts in his head was going wild. He didn't know what was coming next, but he knew he had to be ready.