I Could Never Feel Too Much Love For You

It was a late morning hours when Nash walked into Starbucks and straight to the cashier, a huge grin on his face.
"Look who's that with a job and all," Nash sarcastly said. "I'm so proud of you little Willy."
"Where were last night?" Will angrily said, gesturing for Nash to get closer. "I told you to stay in my place till I get back." He whispered, looking around to see no one is listening.

Nash laid his body on the counter, getting face to face with Will.
"And you also told me to listen to Bella, so I did as you asked. Also, I think she is more qualified to make decisions in those matters." Nash said with his natural sass, looking at the menu. "While I'm here, can I also get Caramel Cocoa Cluster?"
"This is no joke! Can't you see that if anyone ever finds out about this, the girls and you are gonna be in a big trobule?" Will said, almost scolding his friend.
Nash rolled his eyes, and shifted his weight to his right, getting closer to Will's face.
"Look man," Nash took the coversation more seriously this time. "I get it - you don't want them to get hurt, that's cool, I get it, really. But that's wasn't me who decided to get out, it was Bella's decision. And since she's the mermaid and you're not, I believe she knows what she's doing."
Nash turned around and began to walk out. "Have some faith in your girlfriend, Will." He said loudly, not looking back. Behind the counter Will rolled his eyes and began getting back to his work routine, serving the customers.

"What was that all about?" Another worker smiled as she got closer to Will.
"Nothing," Will quickly said, before continuing. "Just a little argument between best friends, nothing serious." Will walked over to the coffee machine, trying to back off the conversation.
"Is your friend available?" The browned hair girl said in her high-pitched voice, while warming a pretzel in the microwave.
"I think he got someone special on his mind. Sorry, Evelyn." Will felt relief when she changed the topic.
"That's a shame," She said with half a smile on her face. "I find him very... interesting." And with that she walked away, getting back to work.

SKIP

"Are you sure you wanna do it here?"
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Bella stood behind Nash, massaging his shoulders. They were both barefoot on a deserted beach on Mako island, hopefully far away from any human eye. Bella chose this point specifaclly as she knew there is no way the girls would ever pop up in this spot, since they rarely got on land while being at Mako. Bella really wanted to make sure Nash would be ready telling the girls as soon as possible, but she wanted him to be fully in control over his powers first. Knowing him as a guy who acts by impulse, she felt like it would be better if he knew all the aspacts of this mermaids thing, so no incidents would occur.

"You're gonna be great." She said and walked to the other side of his body, facing him on the rough Mako sand.
"How am I even gonna know what to do?" He said, covering his face from the sun with his big hand.
"Don't mind about that." She said and placed an open bottle of water in the sand, grounding it with more sand. "First let's test the basics. Since you were in the same pool as the others, you may got the same powers, so let's just give it a try." She said and walked to his side, both facing now at the ocean.
"Follow me," She mimicked Cleo's hand gesture, an open palm with thumb and pinky pointing forward. Nash did his best to copy the same move.
"Great," She checked him out. "Now focus on the water, see what you want in your head, then feel it happening. Try moving the water up."
Nash focused all of his attention on the bottle, tried to follow Bella's instructions with high accuracy, yet nothing happened.
"It's like..." Nash mumbled. "I can feel something trying to burst out of my hands but for some reason it's blocked."
"That's good. That means you know how to turn your power on, but don't know the way to let it out." Bella said. "Let's try another one."

They tried both Rikki's and Emma's powers, yet nothing happened. Nash began to feel like it's hopeless.
"I don't know, Bella. Maybe I just can't do it. Maybe I don't got a power after all." Nash sat down on the sand, looking far into the clear blue water of the ocean.
"Don't say that. It took me two weeks before I relized I have powers, not talking about how to use them. You, on the other hand, have the best guide in the entire universe, and she's gonna teach you how to rock your powers like a BAWSE."
Nash smiled embarrassly, trying to hide his chuckle, as Bella gave him a hopeful look.
"Fine, fine, just don't start talking like you are cool or something again." He said sarcasticly, and got up.
"I am cool!" She exclaimed, and laughed.