Curiosity ― Part 1

* = check notes at the end of the episode

"Hey boy, you gotta look real keen, wanna be hot? You gotta treat them mean! Hey boy, I wanna have some fun tonight!" Bella was just finishing the final lines of "I'm the Kinda Girl" on the band's weekly performance.
The crowd clapped their hands, a few for flirtatious whistles were heard in the background, as Bella was a crowd stealer. She looked stunning, wearing a red t-shirt, a sparkly silver vest and black skinny jeans, with matching short boots. She was eager to channel her inner rock star tonight, as the band started to settle on their musical genres.
"I really wanna thank you again for coming tonight, you are such a great crowd! Now the next song* is really special since this is the first time we're playing it!" Bella kindly announced to the crowd, which clapped their hands again.
"1, 2, 3, 4! I saw you, I flipped out, so I started acting cool. I smiled, you bought it, boy, I feel sorry for you..."

"They're really getting better!" Cleo said to her friends at the table at the end if the café. She was sitting there with Emma, Will and Rikki.
"Well they better be good, I sign their paychecks" Rikki said and added a a little smile at the end.
"You, know guys, I really wanted to talk to you about something." Emma suddenly said, a bit embarrassed.
"What is it?" Rikki said and took a chopped celery from the veggie plate in the middle of the table.
"I really don't feel comfortable getting in the apartment, while I can't pay my share of the rent." Emma explained. "I don't have enough money at the moment to even pay for the first mouth of rent."
"Than you just gotta get a job." Will joined the conversation.
"What about the café?" Cleo offered. "I mean, you used to be great at JuiceNet. The best they had if I remember correctly." Cleo smiled.
"Yeah, and since Zane left and I fired Sophie, I could use a new staff manager here, just to get some work off my shoulders." Rikki added. "So? What are you saying?" Both of the girls looked at Emma.
"Alright then!" Emma agreed and smiled. "Thanks Rikki." She said and hugged Rikki.
"Any day Em."
"Hey guys, you know what I thought?" Cleo interrupted. "I never met Bella's family."
"Me too. Or been to her house. Where does she even lives?" Rikki added.
"I have." Will jumped.
"Really?" Cleo looked at him. "It's just so weird we're friends for a year and we actually don't know anything about her." Cleo said.
"Hey guys," Bella joined the table after the song show was over. "What are we talking about?"
"You, in the matter of fact." Rikki looked at her, as Cleo and Emma did the same.
"Me?" Bella laughed confusedly.
"We just think it's weird we never been to your house, or that we don't know anything about your family." Cleo noted.
"And I just told them I actually been to your home, and you don't live in a hidden cave." Will joked, though no one got it.
Even though the girls had their own place, they still slept home once in a while, and Bella slept home the most of the three.
"Oh well, you never asked. I just never thought my family is that interesting."
"Of course it is! You are our friend, we need to know you head to toe!" Cleo exclaimed.
Bella laughed. "Well, okay then! Tomorrow at 2, we'll have lunch and my house. You're all invited." And with that she looked at Emma which sent her a little smiled in return.
"Do you mind if I'd invite Lewis?" Cleo asked. "He really need to get out of his house more. I mean he's only here for a week."
"Sure." Bella said.
"Then it's a date!" Rikki announced.
"Great. And with that, I gotta go, gotta be up early tomorrow." Will said and got up off the table.
"Cool, so do you wanna meet, or..." Bella started to say.
"Actually I gotta train." Will cut her off. "You know... With Nash..." He tried to gently put it out there since he didn't know how would she react.
"Oh. Oh that's okay. I mean I don't mind you having other friends, as long as you remember who your girlfriend is." Bella said.
"Oh, I definitely do." He said and kissed her on the lips. "See you tomorrow guys." He said and got out of the door.
"What now?" Bella said.
"Wanna go for a night swim?" Cleo suggested.
"Ugh, you go. I have to hold this place open till midnight. Those freaking social nights!" Rikki said. "Well guess you just gotta suck it up and hope that in three hours every one would go to fu-"
"Yeah I think we'll go!" Cleo cut her off before things got more messy. Bella and Emma behind her laughed.
Rikki took a deep breath. "Okay, go! Have fun, you rotten wild spirits! Just don't forget tomorrow's a full moon." She comedically threatened them. "And you!" She pointed at Emma. "I wanna see you here first thing in the morning, you get it!?" She used her pirate accent which made the girls laugh.
"Ey ey captain!" Emma saluted.
"Good. Now get out of my eyes!" Rikki said and the four burst into laughter.
The three girls walked out to the port, and jumped into the dark water.