Outta My Hands

Rikki walked up the stairs. She climbed up, step by step, a naughty smile on her face. It's been a week since they kissed, and Rikki felt like she was in paradise. They became so involved with each other, it felt serious. Too serious to be ignored, as Rikki kept saying in her head. She felt like it's not just her mind playing with her, and for the first time since she broke up with Zane, Rikki let down her guard and gave love a try. And to be honest? It turned up beautifully, and they felt more connected then ever. The others felt like something's happening, but the two held their official announcements for the right time. They wanted to tell everyone once they'd be sure it's getting serious.
Rikki leaned on the entrance to Nash's room, as he turned her back to her, not even knowing she was watching him. He messed around with some guitar chords, or something similar she wasn't an expert in. He kept writing down to a little black book, laid open to his right, something Rikki found so simple and charming. He had some inner peace in those moments with music, something Rikki never saw in him in any other situation. Then, without any warning, he started playing.
Joyful melody was in the air as he strummed the guitar strings, so happy and young. He kept giving short glimpses to his little book, checking his chords again and again. Rikki already figured he was writing a song, but what happened next she didn't expect. While strumming his guitar, he suddenly opened his mouth, and started singing. "Come on, take me away, I've been yours from the start; Summer nights, summer days, I'll be your summer heart..." He stopped and wrote some more in his little book. Rikki never knew he could sing, especially that good. The thought of that made her realize how little she knew about him, and the thought of having so much to learn made her happy.
"I never knew you were so good," She said, coming out of her shadows.
Nash jumped, as he was taken by surprise. "Oh god Rikki, don't so it again," He placed a hand over his heart. "How long have you been standing there?"
"A while now." She drifted closed to him, a cheeky smile on her lips. "How come you never sing with Bella on stage?"
Nash felt embarrassed. "Well, never thought of myself as a singer before."
Rikki sat on his laps, facing him. "Well I think you are fantastic," She leaned closer and they briefly kissed. "I actually wanted to ask you something." She said and placed her hands on his shoulders and behind his neck.
"Go on."
"When are we gonna tell the guys about us? I hate hiding things from them." Those words cut Nash like a knife. This week has been so amazing he almost forgot his own secret. He felt like he couldn't do it anymore. He had to talk to Bella and let the girls know.
Nash swallowed. "I don't mind even telling them today."
"Great," Rikki got up. "That's such a relief, honestly. Maybe you could come by the apartment tonight and we can do it officially."
"Sounds great," Here was Nash's chance to talk to Bella, and he couldn't for tonight to cone.

SKIP

Nash arrived to the girls' apartment at 8. The sky was already getting darker, and the stars started to pop up. He wasn't as nervous as he expected ― in fact, he wasn't nervous at all ― but Rikki was excited enough for the both of them. She wasn't very excited as most girls would, she was just hoping everything would turn up to be okay. She still haven't forgot about her suspicions about Nash and Bella, but nothing happened between the two recently and so she started convincing herself it was nothing.

As for keeping the secret, Nash did a pretty good job. He managed to keep it away from his parents, as well as Evie. He never did any of the chores around the house anyway, so washing the dishes or mopping the floor wasn't his worst problem. He figured out pretty quickly he had too bath instead of showering, and so that came out pretty easily, and he also found out he could use hand hygiene gel instead of washing his hands; Everything felt too easy for him, especially since he had no school or job where he could get publically wet and risk himself.

As he entered the apartment he was greeted by Rikki at the door. Apparently, Rikki never told the guys he was coming over, which turned out as a surprise.