Wonderland

"Pssst, Will!" Will heard a voice calling him behind his back.
He turned to see his older sister. "Hi Soph, what's up?"
"Wanna see something awesome?" She said, a bit too excited for a regular Sophie.
"Sure," He said and let her drag him out of the cafe.

Sophie led Will to the edge of the dock and pointed at the water. "Check this out," she said and within one hand gesture she pulled up a water ball into the air.
Will's eyes were wide open. His mouth became dry and he couldn't speak. "Yo- y- did- di..."
"Yes brother, I am now a mermaid!" She said, whispering the last word.
"What!? How!? Why!?" He yelled then lowered his voice, realizing the situation.
"Are you a fool? Just think of this could bring us! Money, fame - whatever you want!" She said, wrapping her arm behind his neck.
"Are you out of your mind!?" He yelled, and pushed her off him. "What were you thinking!?"
"Aw, c'mon, I did it for you, little brother. For us," She said.
"Did anyone saw you?" He asked, not knowing what to do or think.
"Relax, I'm a pro," She said proudly. "I get it, all you have to do is stay away from water. No water, no tail. It's not rocket sceince as your pathetic friends makes it seem."
"Yo-you know about-"
"Cleo, Bella and Rikki? Yes I do. And probably this new girl Emma too, right?" Sophie crossed her arms over her chest, staring at Will as he remained speechless. "I'll take that as a yes." She said.

Will's thoughts went wild. He didn't know what to do next. My sister is a MERMAID? The influence on our lifes would be huge! He thought to himself. He had to tell someone, anyone. The girls are in danger, as well as Nash. He thought. He had to do something.
"Just be careful," He said before taking off to find the girls.

SKIP

Will ran with all his strength toward the girls' apartment. He tried calling Rikki and Bella on the way, going straight to voicemail. "Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up!"

The girls were in the process of making breakfast as Will ran through their front door in a storm.
"We have a big problem," He said, breathing heavily.
Rikki sighed. "Ugh, not again! What did your idiotic friend do now?" She said.
"It's not Nash, it's Sophie." he said, catching everyone's attention.
Bella and Cleo exchanged worried looks.
"What about Sophie?" Bella said slowly.
"Well, she, um- she's a, um..." Will stuttered.
"Spill it, Will," Emma said.
"She's, ah..." He said. "Like you."
The girls all exchanged worried looks.
Cleo spoke up. "You don't mean she's a-"
"A mermaid?" Rikki cut her off, walking closer to Will and staring into his eyes, her eyes praying for him to just say no.
Will swallowed and nodded slowly.
"What!?" The four said together.
"What do you mean she's a mermaid?" Bella said, and walled over next to Rikki.
"Are you sure?" Emma added.
Will nodded. "She showed me her powers, she's a mermaid."
"Wait wait, where is she now?" Rikki said.
"At the café,"
"Are you crazy, you left her alone?" Bella said and ran towards the door, followed by the others in a long rushing line.

SKIP

"I got it! I got it!" Lewis called, running towards the group of five standing on the grassland in front of the café.
Lewis breathed heavily, putting his head between his legs, trying to catch his breath. "I'm not- used for running like this," He said in between breaths.
"I can't believe you got it, again, on such a short notice," Cleo said. "You're my hero." She kissed his cheek.
"Yeah, yeah, give it," Rikki said and snatched the big blue book off Lewis' hands. She opened it quickly and flipped through the large, dusty papers.
"Powers... moonlight... Ah! Potions!" She said and pointed on the page, scouring it with her eyes.
"Here!" Emma called and pointed at a section at the bottom of the page. "The 'Fifty Moons' potion."
"All we need is," Rikki said. "Ambergris, sea urchin spines, and 1 drop of jellyfish extract,"
Bella continued. "You need to stir it using Cleo's power, and then put under the influence of a...geomagnetic storm?" She said, squinting her eyes to check if she's reading correctly. "That's what it says."
"How are we gonna create a geomagnetic storm?" Cleo said.
Bella shrugged, "Maybe Nash could do it,"
"We don't need him, we can do this on our own." Rikki said and quickly changed the subject. "Cleo and Lewis, you go get the Ambergris. Will and Bella, you go for the sea urchin, and me and Em are gonna get that jellyfish extract. It's gonna work, it has to work."
They all split up into teams and went on the hunt.

SKIP

"Okay, so what next?" Emma asked after they placed all the ingredients in a jar that was sitting on Rikki's desk.
Lewis flipped through his book. "Next is... Cleo. Do your thing." He said.
Cleo walked slowly towards the small jar. She send her hand forward and started moving the liquid, mixing and stirring it gently, until its green color was wide spread and deep.
"What now?" Cleo asked, looking at Lewis.
"Well, now comes the geomagnetic storm," He said.
The girls exchanged looks. "I think we should just call him," Bella said and took her phone out of her pocket.
"No!" Rikki said. "We can do it! We can. I mean, we stopped a freaking asteroid from hitting Earth,! What's a little storm?"
"Well what do you suggest?" Bella said.
Rikki hesitated a short moment. "Flip through your book, find us a way to make a storm like that." She ordered Lewis.
After a couple of long minutes, Lewis placed his finger on the paper and said, "Huh!"
"What you got?" Emma said.
Lewis started reading. "Rikki, you need to head up the air above the jar, and Cleo should turn it into wind." He said.
"Well then great, let's do it." Rikki said and started stretching. "You should move to the door, make sure no one will come in." She said to the three left and and went to lean against the door.
Cleo and Rikki were both standing on the opposite sides of the jar. Rikki slowly raised her hand up and focused on the air above the jar. In less than a minute the air started heating up and getting wavy. Then Cleo joined her and slowly started spinning the air particles to form wind. She slowly moved sped up, moved faster and faster with every spin. A ball of hot air was made above the jar, it glowed brightly... Then it exploded.
The group looked confused and waited silently for a few seconds for something to happen.
"Well that didn't work out," Emma was the first one to break the silence.
"Maybe you girls really should call him," Lewis said.
"I'm not calling Nash!" Rikki yelled.
"Rikki, this is Sophie we're talking about! Let's just put our ego aside to see the goal here! He's the only one we know who is capable of stopping her." Bella said.
Rikki sighed and sat in her chair. She reached for the jar and tilted it to look at the disappointing green liquid inside. She took a deep breath and said, "Fine. Call him."

AUTHOR:
Witness the horror!

AUTHOR:Witness the horror!