Trust Issues

"I promised to show you around, didn't I?" Will said excitedly, pulling Nash's hand.

"Yeah," Nash dragged after Will. "But why a café?"

"Shut up a second- Hi guys!" Will waved at Lewis and Cleo.

"Hey Will," Lewis said. "Who's that?"

"That's Nash, he just moved here."

"From New York?" Cleo asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Nash was confused.

"Oh my god, Nash, I'm Cleo!"

Nash was totally shocked. Who would've guessed that Will, the random guy from the pool, would lead him to Cleo Sertori? "Oh god Cleo! Its so good to finally see you!"

"Wait a minute," Will said. "You guys know eachother?" Lewis completed his sentence.

"Yeah our dads work together, so we talked for a few week before I moved here." Nash explained.

"I just met him at the pool..." Will was still confused as the four walked inside.

"This place is owned by our friend, Rikki," Cleo gave Nash a tour, when she saw Rikki and Emma sitting by the bar. "Hey Rikki, Emma, come over here!" She called.

"Rikki, that's the one I told you about-"

"Emma!?" Nash was shocked, again.

"Nash!"

"Oh not again..." Lewis rolled his eyes. "Now how the hell do YOU two know eachother!?"

"I met him on the flight back. I can't believe you're actually here!" Emma was excited.

"I never thought I'd see you again." Nash said and hugged her.

"Wow, well, and there's Bella." Cleo pointed at the stage where the band were rehearsing a song.

"Yeah, I know Bella." Nash said.

"Okay this is RIDICULOUS!" Lewis said.

Nash laughed. "No, I met her in the pool the other day." He explained.

Lewis, Cleo, Rikki and Emma swiched worried looks at Will.

Will nodded "No" with his head.

Just when Nash was about to ask what's going on, some yelling were heard from the stage.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Remy the guitarist yelled at Nate and got off stage.

"Wait Remy! The Ruthless can't do it without you!" Bella called and went after her guitarist off stage. (AUTHOR NOTE: since Bella's band didn't had a name on the show, I named them "The Ruthless" just for the story)

"Well, screw you! I'm done with this!" Remy said and left the café.

"Well, I guess we're done for the day, we can't play songs without the guitar..." Bella said, sighing.

"I can play guitar." Nash popped.

"You can?" Bella said surprised.

"Sure I do." Nash said while picking Remy's guitar off the stage's floor.

"Well okay then." Bella said and walked back to stage. "We'll do some covers instead of our regular stuff, so you could catch up-" Bella was cutted off by Nash playing Pretty Baby.

"I have the chords right here, I can do your 'regular stuff', Bella." Nash said with a smile.

"Okay so," Bella smiled back. "Come Back to You in one, two, three.."

TIME SKIP

"That was one killer show." Rikki said to Bella and Nash as they got off stage.

"She's right," Bella turned to Nash. "The band and I talked about it, and... would you like to be our regular guitarist?"

"I'm in!" Nash said excitedly.

"Umm, Bella..." Rikki mumbled. "Can I talk to you outside for a second?" She waid and pulled Bella's arm through the door, while signing Emma and Cleo to come with them.

"What?" Bella was confused.

"Are you out of your mind?" Rikki was cleary mad at her, though Bella didn't know what she was doing wrong.

"What happened?" Cleo asked as she and Emma got close to them.

"You can't let him in the band! He'll get closer to us and before we'll know and'll find out we're all..." Rikki looked around to make sure that nobody is listening. "Mermaids!"

"Oh calm down." Bella said. "Nate is in the band and he knows nothing."

"Well Nate is stupid." Rikki rolled her eyes.

"I'm with Rikki in this one, this is way too dangerous." Emma said.

"Well, he is already our friend, and we can't just leave him. It's all gonna be okay. Trust me." Bella replied.

"Bella is right," Cleo finally spoke. "We can't isolate ourselves from every one. Plus, a lot of people does know about the secret."

"Yeah, but for some reason I don't trust about this one. I have bad feeling about it." Rikki said, angry.

"Oh stop being so paranoiac." Cleo laughed.

"I'm serious! What do we even know about him!?" Rikki went crazy, the girls could actually see the fire in her eyes.

"Rikki calm down!" Bella tried to calm her.

"No. If you accpet him to the band, I swear to god I'll fire you."

Bella was shocked. "FINE! He's out! Auditions are on Sunday! Happy now?" Bella said. "But you're telling him."

"Fine." Rikki said and walked inside, followed by Cleo and Emma.

She quickly located Nash at the bar and walked right to him, leaving the girls far behind her, watching.

"Nash? Hey." Rikki decided to try her best to do this short and fast. "Look, the café have some financial issues, and we can't really afford hiring you right now. I'm sorry." She said emotionless.

"Umm, okay then... I'll just go. It was nice meeting you guys." Nash grabed his coat and walked out.

Rikki sighed of relief and walked behind the bar, serving the customers.