Prologue

(A/N: For the video just think of it as Layla's pack and Layla's dad is Sam 'black wolf' and at the end when Jacob talks don't pay attention to that.)

Layla and her brother Caden were out in the back while her mother was cooking for the hungry pack an her father was out on patrol.

"Diners ready!"

"The last one there has to clean the plates!" Layla challenged her bigger brother.

"Your on!" Caden responded with a determined look. With that they both took off in the direction of the house. Layla won.

"Haha in your face loser!" Layla shouted at Caden, who was shaking his head saying, "No you cheated, you got a head start."

'Awww poor little Caden, can't admit he lost to a girl!"

Caden then picked up Layla and ran inside while tickling her.

"N-no ca-caden stop!" Layla said between giggles.

"Caden put your sister down and help me set up the table." Layla's and Caden's mom said with a smile.

"Sure thing mom" Caden said while Layla stuck out her tongue at him while he did the same.

"Hey dad" Layla said while she gave him a hug.

"Hey sweetie"

The pack came in and sat down and ate, for the rest of the night the whole pack spend their time playing around and having a great time.

"SIR WE SPOTTED LEECHES IN OUR TERRITORY!" said a pack member as he came in running through the front door. Layla's dad immediately stood in front of his wife and kids.

"Let's go" Layla's dad commanded in his Alpha voice, all the pack members ran outside and phased. Caden was going to go join his father and his pack but Layla stopped him.

"Caden don't pleas" Layla pleaded. Caden stopped, he had to protect his little sister and mother just like and Alpha would. All of a sudden they heard a lot growls outside and that's when they knew that the fight had started.

"Kids stay here." Layla's mother commanded. "No mom you can't go out there!" Caden and Layla pleaded. Their mother turned around and gave them a small smile, then ran out the door and phased.

"We have to go help them!" Layla responded running out the door as well. "LAYLA" Caden yelled after his sister who was already phased and helping her pack.

'I told u to stay inside'Layla's dad growled at her. 'I am not going to sit in there knowing I could help my pack dad' Layla growled back. Her dad looked at her and said, 'Go find your brother.'Layla did what he told and looked for her brother and helped other pack members along the way.

'Caden where are you?' Layla cried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyy guys I hope you will like this book and give it a chance, I will try and update every day.

xBabetteTWx