Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~Layla's POV~

"Jason" I simply say looking down so they won't see the bruises.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" I loo up to see Paul shaking.

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW!" yelled Sam standing in front of Emily protectively. 

Embry and Jared nodded and dragged Paul outside so he could cool down. When they were gone Caden took me to my room where Emily is going to treat my wounds.

"Are you ok?" Emily asked looking at me with worried eyes. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Layla you're going to have to tell us what happened." I look up to find Sam standing there looking at me with worried eyes. I nodded and began to tell him what happened. When I was done they left so I could rest.

"Who was that leech Layla? And how does he know you?" I hear Caden ask as he entered my room and laid down next to me. I sighed.

"They're the ones who killed our parents..." I whisper not looking at him.

"Why is he after you?" he whispered.

"I killed one of his brothers..." I answer looking at him. He looked back at me. We stayed like that for a couple more minutes when he broke the silence again.

"I'm going to protect you no matter what, I'm not going to lose you too" he says pulling me close to him and kissing my forehead.

"Same goes to you" I smile closing my eyes.

"I love you Layla" I hear him whisper. I smile.

"I love you too Caden..." I whisper back before falling in a deep sleep.

~~~

~Paul's POV~

'I'm going to find that leech and I'm going to tear him to pieces!' I growl while running to the place where my Layla and Caden were attacked. Once I got there I began to smell for a scent.

'How long are you going to keep this up? It's probably long gone anyways' I hear Jared say.

'You should just go back and check on Layla, see how she's doing' Embry joined in.

I stopped and remembered how her conditions were. I looked at them and began running back to Emily's house. Once I got there I shifted back and changed to a pair of shorts and walked in. 

"How is she?" I asked looking at Emily who was with Sam.

"She's sleeping right now" she answered smiling at me, I smiled back and headed towards Layla's room.

I walked in to see her sleeping peacefully. I smiled and went and laid down next to her. Once I laid down I wrapped my arms around her, but being careful so I wouldn't hurt her.

"I love you Layla, I swear I will do anything to protect you no matter what it costs." I whisper kissing her forehead and falling asleep next to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS I'M BACK!!!!! I am SO sorry for not updating I was just busy at home and school ad did not have time to update. But I have great news I will be updating these two weeks since I'm in winter break!!!!! Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter and be ready for the next chapter because things are going to start getting intense!!!!!

xQuileuteTWx