Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Emily's POV~

*Two Weeks Later*

It has been two weeks since the vampire accident and since then Sam has been REALLY over protective over me. He will send the other boys to do his patrolling while he stayed back and watched over me. I told him I would be fine. And to be honest I already felt protected, like someone was watching over me.

"Go Sam I will be fine ok, I promise" I smiled, reassuring him.

"No I should stay" Sam said with worried tone. I smiled at him and pushed him out the door.

"If you don't go you don't get any muffins." I joked.

"Since you put it that way" He jokes back with a smile. I smile and give him a kiss, he kisses back and runs into the woods where the rest of the boys and Leah were waiting for him. I looked one last time towards the woods and went back into the house.

*Skip Time* 

I was one the verge of finishing dinner for the boys and Leah, but I suddenly stopped and looked out the window to see the wolf that rescued me outside looking straight at me. I smiled and ran outside.

"HEY!" I called as I saw it turning around about to run back into the woods. It stopped and looked back at me. 

I walked towards it and stopped right in front of it. I reached out to scratch behind it's ear. It made purring sound and leaned into my hand. 

"So are you shape-shifter?" I asked. It looked at me and nodded it's head.

"Boy?" I asked again, it grunted.

"I take that as a no" I joked with a smile. 

"EMILY!" I hear my name being called behind me. I turned around to see Sam, the boys, and Leah coming out of the woods. I hear a growl behind me, I turned around to find the wolf looking at the boys and Leah.

"No it's ok, they are nice, they're with me" I reassured, but she just kept growling and ran off.

"WAIT!" I yelled, but she just kept on running.

"Emily are you ok?" Sam came up to me with the boys and Leah hot on his heels.

"Yeah I'm ok" I answered looking back to the direction the wolf disappeared.

"Why are you out here?" Leah asked.

"I-I just thought I saw something" I lied. I looked back at them and I saw Sam's worried eyes.

"It's fine guys, let's go inside dinner is served." I said with a grin. The boys all smiled and ran inside while Leah rolled her eyes but followed them. Sam came to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and kissed him.

"How was patrol?" I asked.

"Good, no leeches this time" he answered.

---

~Layla's POV~

Once the encounter with Emily, I kept thinking about her. She must have an imprint because she smelled like a shape-shifter. I ran all the way to the cave I've been staying at for the past two weeks since the vampire attack. And since then I felt the need to protect Emily since she was only human and shape-shifters were made to protect humans from blood suckers.

But I also had to keep myself hidden so the pack who owns this territory won't kill me. But also whatever the reason was, something was keeping me here and I don't know what it is and I'm going to figure it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget  to give it a vote and PLEAS comment!!!!

xBabetteTWx