Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Layla's POV~

'What are you doing here Layla?' my brother asked while helping me with yet another leech.

'What do you mean "why am I here," I came because I didn't want to see any of you get killed trying to save me' I growl looking at him. He just looked at me and continued fighting.

As I was fighting more leeches I suddenly hear a cry to my left. I snap my head and see my brother being attacked by Jason. I let out a growl and starting running towards them when I suddenly I am pushed hard against a tree, which causes me to shift back. I felt dizzy but regained quickly. I turned back to see my brother struggling with Jason. I look at Jason who was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

After that everything moved in slow motion.... I remembered back when my pack was attacked and how a leech in Jason's coven killed my mom. And that was happening all over again with the last family member I had... my brother.

"CADEN!" I scream tears rolling down my face. Jason looked at me with a smirked and started to make his way over to me. But he didn't get a chance to get near me because next thing I knew he was thrown towards a huge rock. I turned to see Paul standing in front of me growling at Jason with such a fierce look I flinched and looked down. 

I looked up again to see Jason glaring at Paul. He made eye contact with me but then ran away with the rest of his coven, well the ones that were left. I looked back towards my brother who shifted back. 

"Caden..." I ran towards him.

"No pleas pleas pleas Caden" I began sobbing and hugged him tight.

"Layla..." I look up to see Paul looking down at me with tears forming in his eyes. I saw the rest of the pack looking down at the floor not daring to look up. I looked back at my brother who was pale and cold.

"Why did you leave me, you said you weren't going to leave me" I sobbed holding Caden close to my chest.

"Layla... I-I'm so sorry" I hear Sam say while kneeling down along with Paul.

"Leave me alone"I whisper to them.

"Layla-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell. Sam and Paul flinched back.

"This is all your fault!" I say looking at Paul dead in the eye. He looked at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen.

~THE END~

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed this story!!!! Pleas tell me feed back!

.

.

.

.

.

SIKE! Just kidding this is not how my story is going to end! But the ending is approaching so prepare yourselves!!!!

xQuileuteTWx