Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~Layla's POV~

*Three Weeks Later*

So far it has been three weeks since joining the Quileute tribe and since I kissed Paul. I've became so mush closer to Paul and best friends with Sam, Leah, Emily, and the rest of the boys. They have become my brothers and Sam is considered my older brother now. But that doesn't mean I have forgotten about Caden, mom, dad, and my pack. I told them about my pack, Caden, and when I was captured. Since then Paul has been REALLY overprotective over me, thinking that the coven that captured me is still out there looking for me.

"Hey Emily" I greet as I enter the kitchen where I see her cooking diner. 

"Hey Layla, how was patrol?" she asks continuing to do diner.

"It was fine, nothing to worry about." I answer.

"Well diner is almost ready" she smiles. I smile back and head over to the living room. I see Paul siting down watching TV with the boys and messing around. I go and sit next to Leah and begin talking until dinner is ready.

We all come and sit down and began eating, telling stories to each other when Emily calls us for dinner.

"Layla, Leah, and Seth, you guys are on patrol tonight." Sam commanded. Me, Leah, and Seth groan but stand up and head towards the door.

"Be careful okay" I turn around to see Paul standing there giving me worried eyes.

"When am I not" I answer while giving him a peck on the lips. He smiles at me and I run out the door and into the woods where I take off all my clothes and hide them in a tree. I shift and begin running towards my position where I will be patrolling for tonight.

~~~

'We should start heading back and trade with Jared, Quil, and Embry' I hear Leah say.

'Yeah because I am ready to collapse' Seth adds as I hear him yawn, me and Leah chuckle. 

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here!" I hear someone say. That's when I smelled a leeches scent, I turn around to see Adam(A/N:Pic above), Jason's brother, looking straight at me with an evil smile. I froze not knowing what to do jut looking at Adam with wide and feared eyes.

'What's wrong Layla? I can sense your fear' I hear Leah ask worried.

'T-T-They f-found me!' I answer still frozen in place.

'What! Layla?' I hear Seth say worried and panic. I began to remember when they tortured me and what they did to me, I became more terrified.

'Oh my god! Layla were on our way' I hear Leah say with panic in her voice. All of a sudden I hear two howls in the distance. Leah and Seth were alerting the rest of the pack. I stood there still frozen in place just looking at Adam with wide eyes.

'What's going on!?' I hear Sam command in his Alpha voice.

'It's Layla' I hear Leah respond panic in her voice.

'Layla!?' I hear Paul say with a worried voice.

'They found me' I say just above a whisper.

'I need you to howl Layla' I hear Sam say.

'I can't' I respond.

'Yes you can' 

All of a sudden I get horrible flashback. I remember how they tortured me and killed my pack and probably my brother, I was going to get revenge. I snapped out of my daze and growled at Adam who was walking towards me.

'LAYLA DON'T!' I hear Paul yell. I don't listen and jump on Adam. I tackle him until I'm on top and growl threatening at him.

"We knew you were here, we tracked you down. Jason knows your here and he's going to kill you when he finds you." Adam says with an evil smile looking directly into my eyes. I stop growling.

'I'm going to kill him' I hear Paul growl out. I whined and remembered Jason. I get distracted and Adam get's a chance to throw me into a tree. I yelp as I hit the tree. I look up to see Paul jump out of some bushes and pounce on Adam ripping his head of in an instant. I see other come out as well and look at me with worried eyes.

'T-There here and t-there coming to kill me!' I cry out in panic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey hope you guys enjoy this chapter, PLEAS vote and comment for the next chapter!!!!! Also comment what you want to see in the next chapter!

xQuileuteTWx