Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~Emily's POV~

I woke up feeling cold wind hitting my face, I shivered and looked around to see that I was in a cave! 

'What the hell I don't remember coming into the woods and in the middle of the night!'

That's when reality hit me like a slap in the face. Me at my house, vampire attack, running into the woods, being rescued by a wolf. The wolf! I stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave and looked outside only to see that it had stopped raining but it was freezing cold out. I hugged myself trying to keep warm but winced. I looked down at my arm to see a deep cut and blood was dripping. I sighed and began walking back into the woods. Hopefully I won't be to far from home. I also want to see if the wolf that saved me is still around.

I've been walking for sometime now when all of suddenly hear a twig snap besides me, I look to see nothing, I get scared thinking it was probably another vampire but nothing or no one came out.

"Hello?" I call out, no response. I kept on walking thinking it was a rabbit or something. I kept on walking for a little bit more, and that's when I see my house I smile and began running towards it. 

I stepped inside to see the boys and Leah all sitting in the living room with their heads down. 

"Where's Sam?" I asked with a frown and worried tone. They all snapped their heads to me and smiled the biggest smiles I have ever seen on their faces.

"SAM! SHE'S HERE, SHE'S SAFE!" Seth yells while running towards me and giving me a bear hug. I smile and hug him back. The rest of the boys and Leah come and joined in on the hug. 

"Emily?" I turned around to find Sam. He had red puffy eyes, telling me he has been crying. I smile with tears forming in my eyes and run up to him giving him a hug. He hugs me back tighter and begins kissing all over my face and finally reaching my lips. I smile during the kiss and giggle.

"What happened?" I hear Leah ask behind me. I turn around with a frown.

"I-I don't know, I was just cooking muffins for you guys, when next thing I know there is a vampire in the kitchen and he attacks me." I answer moving closer to Sam who puts his arms around me.

"Don't worry your safe now I promise." I hear Sam whisper behind me kissing my head and wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean back into him.

"What happened to your arm?" I looked down to see my arm still bleeding. I got out of Sam's grasp and went into the bathroom to clean it and wrap it up. I walked back to the living room to see all of them looking at me concerned.

"What happened to your arm Emily?" Sam asks with worried eyes.

---

~Layla's POV~

I walked back to the cave to see if the girl has woken up but to see her outside the cave looking around and holding her arm. I stand behind the bushes to keep her from seeing me and just watched her. She looked deep in thought but then started to walk in the direction where I saw a small house up ahead. I found the house while I went back to burn the vampires before anyone found them or turned back.

I walked along the girls side to keep her safe, and to see where she lives so I could watch her for a little while. I suddenly stepped on a twig and she turned her head in my direction.

"Hello?" she called out I stood there, not moving until she just turned back around and began walking again. She suddenly stopped and I looked up to find the house that I found not too long ago. She smiled and ran towards the house. But something was different, I smelled other shape-shifters inside the house. That's when I knew that I had crossed into other pack's territory. I tensed, packs don't like rouges and if they find me they will kill me! I quickly turned around and ran back into the woods, not before looking one last time at the house and taking off in the direction of the cave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys hope you like chapter 5, pleas vote and comment. Tell me what you think of this story PLEAS!!!! 

xBabetteTWx