Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~Paul's POV~

"Are you seriously going to stay here until she decides to return?" I hear Leah ask as she enters Layla's room.

"Yes" I respond looking at her. She stares at me with sympathetic eyes for the first time in my life, wow.

"Well at least come and eat something" now she's worrying about me, wow.

"I'm not hungry" I say turning away from her. I hear her sigh and then silence which means she left.

'I'm so sorry Layla, but pleas come back to me'

----------------•-------------
~Layla's POV~

"Hey baby are you ready, I'm going to make you mine" I hear Jason say as he starts to approach me, but I back up until I hit the wall.

"I bet your stupid mate didn't even get to make you his" he smirks and pins me to the wall. I yelp and try to push him but I didn't have the strength. He starts to kiss me and I try to push him away again, which I completely fail at. He then puts his hands inside my shorts trying to take them off.

"NO! PAUL!" I scream.

"Oh sweetie he isn't coming" he sneers and takes off my shirt. I begin to cry.

"Pleas" I beg but he just smiles and kisses my neck while grinding on me.

Suddenly I hear Caden's voice:

{Come on Layla, are you really gong to let him do this!? Fight Layla, fight back.}

'Okay okay Caden, I will'

With all the strength that I have deep in me I push Jason so hard he flys towards the wall.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Jason yells. But I don't even wait a chance, I dash out of there and into the woods.

"GET HER YOU IDIOTS!" I hear Jason yelling.

I continue running and shift in mid air. I don't know where I'm going but I don't even look back.

-----------•----------
I find a cave near a river and decide to rest there for the night.

"I miss you Paul" I say looking at the the moon and began crying.

~~~

~~~

~Emmett's POV!!!~

"I'm kind of hungry so I'll see what I can find, I'll be right back." I announce as I make my way to the door. Once outside I start to look for anything I can devour. But that's when I hear crying.

'Hmm... a human?'

I start to run towards the sound and stop when I smell a wet dog. I slowly start to approach the sound and see a girl crying inside a cave.

'What should I do?'

I decide not to approach her since she might shift and attack me. Instead I run back and tell everybody.

"We should call the Quileute's" Carl answered first with a serious face. I nodded and Edward leaves to call Jacob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Wow I can't believe I'm almost done with this fanfic, just one more chapter!!!! But pleas don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

PS: Pleas go check out my other fanfiction! (If you like Kpop or if you just want to check it out, it would mean a lot!)

xStarlightTinkerbellx