Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~Layla's POV~

"She?" A girl with short hair asked confused. I grunted why did everyone think I'm a 'he'.

"Yeah it's a she and... she's a rogue." answered the same leech that said I was a girl. They all looked back at me and and a blond guy started to walk towards me.

All of a sudden I saw the same eyes that I saw that night when my family was killed, I growled and stood in a fighting stand.

"Wow there I'm not going to hurt you, I just see you have a deep cut on your side" he answered with concern in his eyes, wait concern? I looked to my side to see that I did have a nasty scar on my right side. I whined and looked back at them to see that the man that was in front of me reaching out to touch me but I growled and pushed him against a tree. I started to remember the vampire that killed my mom and dad, I cried out and ran away as fast as I could.

---

~Edward's POV!!!~

"She?" I hear Alice ask with a confused look, turning to look at me.

'Why does everybody think I'm a he' I turn around to see the girl shifter scoffing, I chuckled and looked at her. But then I see the Quileute pack chasing after her growling. I figured she was a rogue!

"Yeah it's a she... and a rogue" I answered while looking back at her who was looking at me.

Carlisle looked back at me and walked up to the rogue, that's when I saw something, I saw her and some other shifters fighting against other cold ones, as they like to call us. I got out of the flashback that I saw and looked over to see her growling and standing in her fighting stance.

"Wow there I'm not going to hurt you, I just see that you have a deep cut on your side." Carlisle tries to reassure as he took a step back, as for he rest of us got ready in case she attacked. I see she calmed down a bit but then she had another flashback which I saw, it was worse than the other one. I see a vampire break a wolf's neck and other vampires tearing up a black wolf, which I'm guessing was the Alpha. Once the flashback was over I see the Carlisle reaching his hand to touch the rogue's cut but she growls deeply and pushes Carlisle into a tree. She then looks up at us and runs away not before I read her name, Layla.

I see Emmett about to run after her but Carlisle stops him.

"What did you see Edward?" Esme asks me.

"I saw, I'm guessing it was her pack, fighting against some vampires but it all takes a turn to the worst when a vampire kills her mom and dad, and that's all I saw." I answer truthfully with sympathetic eyes, while Carlisle and Esme had worried eyes.

"Shouldn't we go after her" Rosalie states with a cold look.

"No, we don't need to piss her off" Jasper answers.

"I'll call Jacob" I suggested as much as I hated it.

---

~Jacob's POV!!!~

After the encounter with the rogue we all have been awfully quiet nobody has said a thing.

"Well what are we going to do?" Leah asks, finally breaking the silence. Sam looks at her and doesn't say anything.

"I could call the Cullen's, ask them if they saw him" I answer.

"Yeah good idea." Seth smiles looking at me.

"Go and call them" Sam finally answered.

*Skip Time*

"I just got off the phone with the Cullen's and they said they were going to help us bring her to our land and then we could take it from there" I finished telling Sam the plan.

---

~Layla's POV~

It was midnight and I was walking around the land that belonged to the leeches for a couple of hours when all of a sudden I was thrown! I cried out in pain and stood back up.

"Sorry but it's the only way we get you out of here" I looked up to see the leeches that I saw earlier and growled at them. Then they started running towards me, they were seven of them so I started running the other direction. Up ahead I saw once again the river that separated the two territories.

It was either be killed by leeches or jump, so I decided to jump.

Once I crossed to the other side I started running towards Emily's house, but I didn't get very far when once again something or someone jumped on me. I growled and fought back to find a black wolf on top of me. I looked at him and cried remembering my father. It looked at me with confused eyes and got off of me. I stood up and put my head down.

"NO WAIT STOP, SAM" I turned around to see Emily run out and stood in front of me. The black wolf named Sam stepped back and whined looking at Emily with worried eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter pleas vote and comment. Also sorry for the cliffhanger, again, lol!

xQuileuteTWx