Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(A/N: For the gif Bella is Emily, Edward is Layla in wolf form, and the two vampires are not Victoria and that guy lol)

~Layla's POV~

As I came to a stop I let out a growl to see a leech on top of an innocent girl that was unconscious on the ground. I saw him grab her wrist as if to bite her but before he could do that I jumped on top of him and pulled him off. 

He got on top of me and grabbed me by the neck like he was about to snap it, but before he could I grabbed his hand and ripped it off. He let out a scream and pushed me against a tree. I let out a yelp of pain and stood right back up. I shook myself up and growled at him. 

Next thing I know I feel someone behind me. I felt arms wrap around me like they were gonna crush me but I shook them off and ripped some of their heads. I looked back to see three more come out. I jumped at them but felt something hit me in mid air causing me to collapse to the ground and hit my head against a tree. I whined but stood back up. I was NOT going to give up that easy knowing a human girl was in danger.  I looked back at them to see their was four of them now, I had killed two. I stood in my fighting position before jumping at them again. That was a bad idea, because three of them had me pinned down while the other had my mouth open ready to snap it but that's when I smelled human blood.

I looked over to see the human girl that was unconscious standing there with blood dripping from her arm. That's when all the vampires let go of me and ran towards the girl!

---

~Sam's POV!!!!~

"Well that was the last one" I hear Paul call out as him and Leah finished burning the last leech that we took out.

"Ok let's head back because we don't want Emily worrying now do we?" Jacob asked as he gave me a smirk while the rest chuckled, I rolled my eyes and shifted. 

'Still keep a look out just in case some of them got away" I commanded. I began running towards mine and Emily's house while the rest followed. 

'Sam you feeling ok' I suddenly hear Seth ask.

'I don't know I just feel like something bad is about to happen or happened' I answered truthfully.

'Don't worry it's probably just your nerves' I hear Embry say.

'Yeah' I say not really believing it.

*Skip Time*

We finally arrived at mine and Emily's house and went in. God I wish I didn't, I saw Emily's favorite vase shattered and a knife on the ground. But the worst part is that I smelled a leeches scent.

"EMILY" I yelled with panic in my voice. I looked around nervously. I looked in the kitchen  to see unbaked muffins.

I ran back outside and screamed Emily's name again to see if she could hear me somehow. I wanted to cry so bad but I held back the tears, I had to find Emily. I turned back around to see the boys and Leah outside as well and giving me sympathetic looks. Where could she be!

---

~Layla's POV~

Before they could reach the girl I jumped on one of them and ripped off his head, I did the same to the others while they were distracted by the human blood. Once I was done I looked over to the girl to see that she didn't have a surprised or scared look that I expected.

"Thank you" She answered with a small smile. I smiled also, even though she wouldn't be able to tell. She looked so cold, her lip was trembling and turning purple and her body was shaking. I whined walking towards to her.

"I'll be ok don't worry abou-" before she could finish she began to collapse but before she could I stood beside her so she could lean on me. She straightened herself and stood beside me grabbing my fur preventing her from falling. I looked at her, she did not look in a good state to walk back to her house and it was pouring rain!

I bent down signalling her to hop on. I guess she understood what I was trying to say and got on top of me. I stood back up and made sure she wasn't going to fall of and began running to a safe place.

Minutes later I found a safe cave where she could rest and get her strength back up. I bent down so she could get down(A/N: That rhymed lol). Once she was off she collapsed and went unconscious. I shook her to get her to wake up but she wouldn't, I began to panic but noticed she was still breathing and relaxed and dragging her deeper into the cave where she would be safe until she woke up again. 

I shook my fur up to get the water off and laid next to her to keep her warm. That's when I fell asleep thinking about what happened.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey thank you guys SO much for reading I hope you are enjoying it just as much as I enjoy writing it!!!!! Anyways pleas Vote and Comment to keep updating!!!!

xBabetteTWx