Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~Layla's POV~

"I-I have to get out of here I-I have to!" I cry out, running into Emily's house with Paul, Sam, Leah, and the boys hot on my heels.

"Wow Layla, you have to think this through" Sam says while walking up to me, I step back and run into the room I've been sleeping in and began packing my things.

"You can't leave, you can't leave me" I turn around to find Paul standing at my door looking at me like he was about to cry. 

"I have to Paul or they're going to kill me or one of you guys, and I can't let that happen. Not again" I respond looking at him with tears running down my face. I turn back around and grab the bag with some pair of clothes in it. I walk back to the living room to see Sam talking to Emily, the boys just standing there with Leah.

"I could lead them away from the territory so they know I'm not here no more and they follow me away from here" I say as I enter the room. They all look at me. Emily had tears forming in her eyes.

"Y-You can't leave, y-you can get k-killed" she says walking up to me holding my hands in hers while looking straight into my eyes, tears forming in her eyes.

"I have to Emily" I say my voice cracking.

"No you don't" I hear Sam respond walking beside Emily looking at me with serious eyes.

"Were not letting you leave" I hear Leah and the rest of the boys say. I look at all of them with shocked expression.

"Your part of this tribe now, and tribes protect each other no matter what." I look back at Sam to see him smiling at me.

"B-But what i-if one of y-you get hurt b-because of me!?" I respond putting my head down tears streaming down my face. I feel someones arms wrap around me and instantly know it's Paul because of the spark going through my body.

"I'm not letting you go, I'm going to protect you until I die." I hear Paul whisper into my ear. I shake my head violently and look up at him.

"If you die, I die" I answer looking at him deadly serious. He looks at me and kisses my forehead.

"Your staying, and that's an order" I hear Sam command in his Alpha voice. I couldn't say no to an Alpha, so I nodded. 

"Dinners ready" I look over at Emily, who was bringing food from the kitchen and setting it down on the table.

"I'm not hungry" I answer in whisper getting out of Paul's grasp and walking towards my room. Once I get there I change into my sleeping clothes and lay down crying. I hear my door open but don't pay attention to it knowing it was Paul.

He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I lay there in is arms crying while he just holds me. 

I finally stop crying and we lay there in a comfortable silence.

"I'm scared Paul" I whisper.

"I know, I am too" he whispers back.

"W-What if someone get's hurt because of me, everything is because of me" I say looking at him tears running down my face.

"Hey look at me" he says lifting my chin so I'm looking at him.

"I love you, and I'm not letting anybody hurt you" he says seriousness in his eyes and wiping away the tears.

"And the tribe can take care of themselves, we are a tribe, we protect each other at all costs" he adds still looking at me. I just stay silent and looking at him.

"I love you Paul Lahote" I say truthfully.

"I love you Layla Ajax" he answers back with a small smile. I smile back and give him a long passionate kiss. He kisses me back and we fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!! Also for the next chapter I have a surprise coming for Layla! Stay tune!!!!! <3

xQuileuteTWx