Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

~Layla's POV~

"WAKE UP!" I I jump out of bed as I feel cold water hit me. I open my eyes to find my brother with a smirk on his face and Paul and the rest of the boys, except Jake, standing at the door looking at me.

"OH YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!" I scream while I run after them. I tackle my brother to the floor and glare down at him.

"It was ALL Caden's idea!" Jared stands behind Paul all innocent. 

"What! I thought you guys had my back!" Caden groans. The boys all laugh and head to the living room.

"I'm gonna shower." I say as I get off of Caden and head to my room.

"But you just did" I could literally feel Caden smirking behind me. I laugh and send him the finger while closing my door.

I go to the bathroom and shower. Once I'm done I change into some clothes and head to the living room where I see all the boys watching TV. 

"Where's Jake?" I asked confused.

"He's with... Bella" Paul responds pretending to to flip his hair and putting a dreamy look on his face.I laugh and sit next to Jared but then brother get's up form the floor and lays on my lap. I look down at him and frown.

"Uh excuse you?" I say but he just looks up at me and smirks.

"Breakfast is ready" Emily calls out from the dining room. I push Caden off my lap and stand up.

"Hey!" Caden pouts looking at me from the floor. I smirk down at him and walk into the dining room. I sit next to Paul and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Ew!" I hear the boys complain. I just roll my eyes at them and give Paul another kiss. 

"Really!" I look back at the boys and smirk. 

"I think you should do it again Layla" Paul says looking at me and sending them a smirk. I went to give Paul another kiss but I see someones hand go to my mouth.

"I think that's enough Layla" I look up to see Caden looking at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes and pull his hand away.

"Another time Paul. This time when were alone" I say playfully sending Paul a wink. His eyes light up.

"Ew Layla we are EATING!" Caden and the rest of the boys groans except for Leah who just laughs as well as me and Paul.

"Okay stop it you guys" I hear Emily laugh walking in with Sam.

~~~

"Okay follow me Caden. I will tell you about patrolling" Sam says walking towards the door with Caden close behind him.

"Good luck" I say patting him on the back, he just rolls his eyes at me and walks out.

"Have you told him- you know?" Emily asks with sad eyes. I shake my head no and look down.

"I don't want to tell him" I say.

"You know you have to Layla" Paul says putting his arm around my shoulders and looking at me with a sad smile. 

"I know" I sigh.

*Skip Time*

"Hey Caden c-can I talk to you?" I ask looking down at my hands.

"Uh y-yeah sure" he responds sending me a confused look. He walks out the door me walking behind me. I look behind me to see Paul sending me a reassuring smile, I smile back and follow Caden. 

"What is it?" he finally asks as we head towards the woods.

"I never really told you what happened after mom died" I say calmly as possible looking straight ahead. When he doesn't say anything I continue.

"After mom died, dad was next. T-T-Those leeches tore him apart a-and they captured me." I say not looking at him. Tears were already forming themselves in my eyes.

"They took me to their house and they kept me captive. They tortured me until I finally escaped." I say tears flooding down my face.

"But that's when I crossed to their land and I saved Emily from some leeches. Sam thanked me by letting me join their tribe and that's when you arrived" I finished with a smile and wiping my tears away. I look at him to see him frowning.

"They're after you aren't they?" He asks stopping and looking at me straight in my eyes. I nod and look down.  I feel his arms wrap around me.

"I swear Layla I won't EVER leave you again, I will protect you" he swears. I smile and keep hugging him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter pleas vote and comment!!!!!!!! Pleas tell me any feedback that would make my story better!

xQuileuteTWx