Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~Layla's POV~

"Caden and Layla your patrolling tonight" Sam commands. I groan but drag Caden out the door with me. We run to the woods and shift.

'So what do I do? You know since it's my first time patrolling?' Caden asks me confused.

'Well you could patrol the west and east and I'll patrol north and south' I respond looking at him.

'Okay see you in two hours' he laughs and begins running, I chuckled and began running as well to my place.

~~~

'Ugh I'm already bored!' I hear Caden whine.

'It's not even 30 minutes yet' I chuckle

'I know but I'm still bored' he groans. 

'Wait I think I smell a leech...' he says after like 3 minutes. I stiffen.

'Caden?' I ask worried. I look to see him chasing after some leeches.

'Caden I'm on my way' I say and began running west. When I get there I see leeches holding down my brother. I get a flashback to the night my parents were killed, how my brother was pinned down like that and how I helped him, and when my mother was killed after that. I hear a cry and I look at my brother looking at me with sad eyes. He must of seen that.

'Yeah Layla I did...' he whispers. I snap out of my daze and help my brother. I growl when a two leeches pin me down. I look over to see my brother in the same situation. I cry out when I feel one of the leeches clawing my side.

"Layla" I turn to find... Jason! I looked at him wide eyed.

"I never thought I'd find you" he hisses grabbing me by my fur, I yelp in pain and look him in the eyes. I hear a growl come from my brother. Jason turns around and glares at him.

"Who's this Layla?" Jason asks me. I let out a growl and make an attempt to grab him but the leeches held me back.

'I'm going to call the others' Caden growls.

'NO! Caden don't, he'll kill you!' I sat looking over at him with pleading eyes.

'He's going to kill me anyways!' he responds glaring at Jason who was walking towards him.

'No! You promised! Y-Y-You promised you w-wouldn't l-leave me!' I whisper, if I was in my human form I'd be crying right now. Caden stops glaring and growling at Jason and snaps his head towards me with sorry eyes. He lets out a whine still looking at me.

'Layla-' Caden was cut off by Jason who grabbed his ear pulling it. Caden let out a cry of pain and tried to grab Jason's hand but the leeches that were holding him down prevented him from doing so. I growl, and with all my strength I jump on Jason. He was too fats so he pushed me towards a tree. I stand back up and tackle him back to the floor, this time me on top of him and snapping at his head. But suddenly I feel claws at my side. I cry out in pain and that gives Jason an opportunity to throw me off. I look to my side to see a deep gash. I try to stand back up again but I feel something collide against my side sending me flying against a rock. From the hard impact I shift back. I was bare naked so I tried to cover up myself. I look over to see Caden's shirt next to me. I take it and put it on, not knowing how it got there. I look up to see Jason's other brother next to him.

I try to stand up but I am grabbed from the neck by Jason. I choke and try to pull his hand away but he just tightens it.

"I should kill you right now for what you did to our brother" he hisses at me his grip getting tighter. I began to see black spots but his hand is suddenly ripped away. I fall to the ground gasping for air. I look over to see Caden chasing off Jason and Micheal. I let my head fall to the ground.

"Oh my god Layla!" I hear Caden yell. I look up to see him running towards me. 

"I'm okay" I whisper trying to stand up.

"No your not Layla, look at you you can barley stand" he exclaims grabbing my arm. I just sigh.

"Then carry me" I joked, but I guessed he thought I was serious because next thing I know I am being lifted off my feet. I let out a shriek of surprised.

"Come on let's get you back so you can get cleaned up. I just nodded and let him carry me all the way to Emily's.

When we get there he runs straight in. I look to see Leah, Sam, Emily, Paul, and the rest of the boys having dinner and laughing.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!?" Emily yells getting off Sam's lap and running towards me and Caden.

"Jason" I simply say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Pleas give it a cote and comment!!!

xQuileuteTWx