Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~Layla's POV~

"Come on sleepy head wake up" I hear someone say as they begin shaking me. I groan in response and pull the covers above my head. I suddenly feel the covers off of me. I open my eyes to find Emily smirking down at me.

"Ugh what time is it?" I ask while getting up.

"It's 9:30" Emily answers.

"That's too early!" I groaned while falling back in bed.

"Come on Layla don't make me bring a nice cold bucket of water" Emily exclaimed serious while looking down at me with her hand on her hips.

"I'm up!" I say as I jump out of bed.

"Okay now get dressed and when your done head to the dining room for breakfast." she says while handing me clothes and walking out the door. 

I get the clothes and change in the bathroom and head to the kitchen. When I get there I see Sam, Leah, Emily, Paul, and the rest of the boys eating breakfast.

"Well look who decided to join us, Layla!" I hear Quil say as he sees me enter the room. I smile and say good morning to everyone. I see Paul looking at me and he smiles big a he sees me looking at him, I blush and looked down. 

I sit down between Leah and Seth and Paul across from me. I grab a plate of food and start eating.

"So Layla want to join us out in patrol?" I look up to see Sam looking at me with a smile, I return it and nod.

"Okay well let's finish up so we can get going." Sam says while standing up. We all followed and headed to the door.

I go behind a tree and start undressing, I leave my clothes behind the tree and shift and join the pack. 

Since I am not from their tribe I couldn't hear what they were thinking and they couldn't hear what I was thinking, which was a relief since I was thinking about Paul, and how we kissed last night, I smile at the thought and began following them.  I look to my left to see a silver grey wolf approach me, which I'm guessing it's Paul. He looks at me and licks my face. I growl playfully and nudge him. 

*Skip Time*

We have been patrolling for some time when Sam approaches me and bites my shoulder, hard. I let out a cry of pain and fall to the ground.

'You are now officially part of the Quileute Tribe' I hear Sam say.

'Wait-y-your making me part of the pack?' I ask surprised while looking at him. He just looks at me and nods his head. I smile at him and looked back at Paul who was smiling at me.

'Welcome to the tribe Layla' he says as he walks up to me rubbing himself against my side. 

'WELCOME TO THE TRIBE LAYLA!' the rest of the boys and Leah cheer welcoming me into the tribe.

'Finally another girl' I hear Leah say as she walks up to me and smiles. I smile back.

'Well let's start heading back to Emily's' Sam commands as he begins running, we all followed.

~~~

Sam has just finished telling me about the patrols they take and how they work.

"Since you are new to the tribe your not going to patrol until tomorrow." Sam says as we all walk into the house.

"Muffins are ready!" Emily says while walking in the dining room and putting the freshly made muffins on the table. I smile big and grab two. I sit down and begin eating them. 

"So since your in the pack now, can you tell us about yourself?" Seth asks with a muffin in his mouth. I freeze and put my muffins down while my eyes get teary.

"Ow!" I hear Seth groan.

"She doesn't want to talk about that!" I hear Paul hiss at him.

"N-No i-it's okay they deserve to know" I say as I look up and wipe my eyes.

"Layla you don't have to" Paul says looking at me with worried eyes.

"N-No it's okay, I'm fine." I insist while taking a deep breath and begin telling them what happened.

"Oh Layla I'm so sorry" Emily says as she walks up to me and giving me a hug, I hug her back and let some tears out. I wipe them away and look back at Sam, Paul, Leah and the rest of the boys. They were all giving me sympathetic eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for asking" Seth says with sad eyes.

"It's okay you guys were going to find out anyways" I shrug while eating my muffins and wiping some of the tears away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys hope you guys enjoy this chapter pleas vote and comment for the next chapter!!!!!

xQuileuteTWx