Chapter Five

I slowly start to wake up,My head was pounding and my body hurt so bad. I open my eyes a little and see Derek and Christina on each side of me,both talking about me I try to be quite but they notice as soon as I opened my eyes. "Adaline!" They both say with a smile on their face. "Hey.." I say still waking up. Derek holds my hand and Christina asks me a bunch of questions. "So did Kate really do it?"Christina asks. "Yeah..I mean I saw her walk in..then Spartan reared and then I blacked out" I say with a cracky voice. "Well Spartan about crushed you! You should have seen Kate's face I don't think that's what she planed Spartan to do" She says looking serious. "Well she did..she can't changed that..Is Spartan okay?" "He's just fine he's waiting for you back at the barn" Christina says smiling. "I'm hungry I'm going to go get hospital food" she says laughing evilly. "Where you there..?" I ask Derek. "Yeah..I watch you the whole time..I..I thought you where dead.." He says looking upset. "Well I'm not and I'm okay I'm not broken I'm just a little shaken up" I say looking at him seriously.He hugs me tightly and walks away so I can get dressed to go back to my room at Whispering Creek.I put on a fresh pair of clothes that Christina had brought me,A pretty burgundy short sleeve shirt and jeans with my black riding boots. After putting my boots on I open the hospital door and walk to the elevator,I push ground level and it takes me to the lobby.  I walk to the map on the wall to see how far Whispering creek is, it's only three blocks I'll just walk. I walk out the door and start speed walking to the riding academy. What seemed like seconds I had made it to the barn, i go straight to Spartans stall,he looks at me and shakes his head up and down screaming happily. I giggle and hug him tightly and while I hug him I forgot everything all that mattered was him..and that he was okay and I was with him again. I kiss his muzzle and start grooming him,I took my time grooming him,spending time with him since today was free day. "I think I want to teach you liberty" I had watched videos on all of it laying down,following you, Bowing, rearing,and kisses! "Delivery for Adaline!" The UPS man said holding a large box. "Um yes?" He walks over and hands me the box then walks away back to his car. I set the box on the floor and rip it open,it was a perfect blue halter with a matching lead rope,there was a matching lunge line to! "From mom and dad"I put the lunge line over my shoulder and put Spartans halter on and clip with lead rope onto the chain at the bottom. I lead him to the indoor arena with softer sand, I open the door and close it right behind us I wanted to teach him to bow first. I unclip his lead rope and pick up his front leg and set his knee onto the ground I grab a treat and make his head go into his chest he puts his other front leg in front  of his head making a perfect bow!For this trick I was calling it bow I told him bow and gave him a couple mints. After he finally got the bow command down we moved onto laying down, I told him head down and he walked in a circle around me he pawed at the ground a couple of times then he laid down for this command I wanted to to be lay so I told him lay a couple of times and gave him a couple treats.After about fifteen minutes he finally got the command down I hug him and give him a couple treats "good boy Spartan good boy!" I say super proud. Two more tricks to go rearing and kisses,easiest one last of corse I pick up a large whip and throw it in the air saying up,that was going to be the command.About ten minutes he reared wildly and proudly! I told him the command a couple times and he finally knew the command by heart. I grab a treat and put it by my lips saying kisses over and over he puts his top lip on mine and he shakes his head up and down proudly he knew that he did all the tricks within four hours! We practice all the tricks a couple of times but I wanted to try something new. I mounted his back bridles and bareback I wanted him to turn by my leg movements I put a little bit of pressure in my left leg and he moves to the right. I pat his neck and practice his turning,I get him into a canter and try turning him while I hold onto his long flowy mane.He turns and we do circles around "good boy Spartan" I say while I get him into a walk. I hop off his back and clip his lead rope back on, I look at the time and remember Christina wanted to do something at this one place tonight together I hurry Spartan back in his stall.I give him one more hug and treat and run up to the room to change into nice clothes.I get my key out and unlock the door I run to our room and grab my nice jeans and my pretty black and white crop top. I hop in the shower and was in and out within two minutes,I put on my clothes and blow dry and straighten my hair making it look nice and soft. I put on some makeup and then put on my black high heel boots, my phone vibrates on the desk I run over and look at it. "Meet outside the stables" Christina texted me. I grab my jacket and put my phone into my pocket,I grab my keys and lock the door behind me I walk down the stairs feeling super happy. I look to the left and there is Spartan licking his salt rock happily I look the other side and there is a couple kissing..Derek and Kate.. I felt a tear run down my face I run out the barn door "Adaline it's not what it looks like!" I keep moving to Christina. "And this is why we need a day out,we are going to a party!!" She says wiping my tears away and fixing my makeup.