Chapter Nine

When we finally slow down the sound followed us "Who's there?!" I scream loudly and unsure what to do. "Chill its just me,Gosh i have been looking for you everywhere!" Says Christina on Midnight. "Christina! What are you doing out here?" I say surprised. "You know the whole town is looking for you right? And Liam is really worried about you,He says he won't believe you're okay until he sees you and you say so...Spartan....They have gone through security at the school,streets,and hospitals...You can go home and Spartan won't be harmed in anyway..I promised.."  Say Christina patting Spartan's neck. "You're 100% sure? Cause if not i'm not going back." I say looking serious. "Yes i am 1.Million% Sure! Lets go home gets going to get dark soon and we still have to find our way" Says Christina getting Midnight into a canter. "Alright..." I say nudging Spartan to canter, I follow Christina through the woods and we finally make it to a road i guess Christina knows pretty well. We keep cantering till we make it back to Whispering Creek Riding Academy. When we got to the driveway i got Spartan into a jogging trot and Christina just got into a plain trot. Derek and Kate stand by the entrance,I got really nervous because everyone was going to look at me and think 'there's the girl who runs away instead of facing her problems' But no everyone there started clapping and looking proud. Which Kate was NOT okay with she would find a way to bring it right back to the way it was. Then there was Derek he was forced to be on 24 hour watch because of his actions. I wished that he would be sent home but sadly he lives here and there is nothing i can do about it. I walk past Derek and Kate and they both glare at me but i just ignore, I hop off of Spartan and lead him to his fresh stall and it also had a full bowl of food covered in carrots,apples,and mints. His favorite was mints he loved to suck on them. I didn't want to leave Spartan so soon but Christina was begging me to take a shower and get dressed because Liam wanted to see me badly. "I will be up in a little i want to make sure Spartan is sound and groom him." I say petting Spartans sweaty neck.

  After i had groomed Spartan really well i headed up stairs and unlock the door,I go into the bathroom and undress,Sadly my dress was done so i through it away. I turn on the shower as hot as it could go and get in. The water was almost black because i had been outside for two days. I got out of the shower and put on my favorite dark blue jeans and my dark red tank-top then put on my brown and dark red Justin boots. I run down stairs and Christina was already in the taxi waiting for me,I hop in and the taxi driver takes me to the hospital. "I'm going to wait here" Says Christina in the waiting room. "Okay.." I say speed walking to his room, I finally make it to the second floor and then to his room. He was laying down and he had a bandage that looked bloody, "Adaline,Thank  goodness you're okay! I was so worried,After i blacked out i was at the hospital and they said you where gone.." Liam said almost in tears. "I know,And i'm sorry..it was Derek i'm so sorry i brought this into your life.." I say walking as close as i can to him. "I could not let them kill Spartan for something he had not done, I got you here i know but i should have stayed to make sure you were okay." I say looking down at the floor. "It's okay,You saved my life that's all the matters" Liam says grabbing my hand trying to calm me down a little bit.

--Sorry its so short,But hey its a chapter..I hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote!--