Chapter Eleven

The trail was so long and Spartan didn't get enough of it, We were going over our last jump it was pretty high the tallest of the trail, I count the strides as we start getting near...1.....2....3 Up and over as i lean my body forward and back making it easier for him to jump and make it without touching the wooden fence. "AWESOME!" Screams Liam patting his horse. "I say we do that at least every week!" Says Christina. "I agree! Spartan loved it and i'm sure Midnight and King loved it as well!" I say with a big smile on my face as i pat and hug Spartan. I look down at my watch its only 3 o clock. "Do you guys want to go on a trail ride? I heard the stables just opened a newer one and everyone is pretty busy getting ready for the show none of them want to do it right now?" I ask. Liam and Christina both agreed to go on so we jogged our horses to the new trail called 'river side'. We got to the trail and the entrance was so pretty it had a sign that said river side and it was all wrapped in pretty flowers and vines that made it look older but so pretty. I walk out horses in for now but we would grain a little speed overtime. Spartan seemed so exited to go on a new trail, He just wanted to walk fast until we got into a jog, I saw some kind of water up ahead and it was so pretty it was a waterfall but it had a small body of water at the bottom looked like a good place to swim with the horses. "Oh my gosh guys look! We so need to come out here and swim with our horses!" I say so exited. "Wow! So beautiful! We should come out here tomorrow if it doesn't rain!!" Liam says with a big smile on his face. I would have never thought that he would be so awesome and happy he always put a smile on everyone's face well...Not Kate,She just wanted to date him so she can get me upset but no Liam wasn't like that he was always looking for someone who cared about others he would never date anyone if it wasn't a girl that was pretty of course but she would have to love animals and do anything for them. Shoot i just described me, Does that mean he likes me..Nope i know he doesn't because he would have said something...Right?

Spartan neighs loud out of happyness and nudges my leg wanted to go a little faster. I laugh "Okay Spartan okay chill we will go at a jog." I get him into a nice jog and so does Liam and Christina with their horses. We jog across a newer looking bridge and Spartan just loved it Midnight was a little skidish about it but went anyways because she was in the middle and she saw Spartan go first. "Wow this is so amazing this would be a good picnic area!" Says Liam pointing at a field under a HUGE tree. "Yeah it would it's just so beautiful here!!!" I say patting Spartans neck.

We were about a mile in the trail and only one mile left "Do you guys want to gallop?" Asks Christina. We all agree and I go first nudging Spartan into a gallop. He races to the end and the end of the trail had a HUGE tree that looked about 100 years old but stood tall. The sun had a nice shine on the old tree. "We should head back its getting dark!" Says Christina 

Later that night before Liam left me to go Christina had already gone to bed and Liam and i were on the couch watching a movie he was smiling and he made me so happy. I wanted him to look at me..I just wanted to know how he felt..But i guess i would never know. Its been almost 8 months the Academy stays open all throughout the year and i never wanted to go back home and not see Liam for a whole year. "Can you pass the popcorn" Asks Liam . I pass over the popcorn and he says thank you and inches his hand towards mine.Is this a sign is he going to hold my hand as a friend or as something more? He grabs my hand and i lay my head on his shoulder. It had been a very long day and we both fell asleep on the couch.

Christina came out the next morning looking happy for me she went to the kitchen and made breakfast then ran right back in the room trying not to wake us. 9am and the movement of his arm woke me i look up at him "Mornin.." He says to me looking at me at the same time...I could not help but ask "I think you know i like you a lot but i dont know if you feel the same way..." I said looking down at our hands. He smiles and grabs my chin and gives me a kiss on the lips.. "I like you a lot too.." He smiles at me and hug him tight..