Chapter Ten

The next day was just a normal day which was strange because everything that had happened,Liam is out of the hospital now and since he doesn't want any harm to come to me he begged his parents into letting him go to Whispering Creek Riding Academy. I thought it was sweet but i can take care of myself. I was eating breakfast and i could hear Spartan screaming at the top of his lungs, I got up and ran down stairs to calm him down and then Kate walks by " Oh my gosh it sounds like a dieing animal...Shut your dang horse up! I was trying to paint my nails and you made them look horrible!" Kate says acting like a drama queen. "Oh my gosh you're painting your own nails! Thats a crime!!" I laugh. Then to add up more problems Derek comes in "Is she bothering you my sweet angel" Derek says asking Kate. "Yes please save me" She says and they walk away. "They bother me sometimes Spartan" I whisper talking to Spartan, Spartan nickers and i hug his warm neck. I grab his black tack and tack up for the lesson, I feed him the bit and get on and walk him to the lesson arena. "Hello everyone! We have a new member meet Liam! He is riding his horse King! Please make them both feel right at home! Alright lets start this lesson off with a jogging trot and Kate i mean JOGGING trot." Says the instructor. I jog Spartan and he does it perfectly as i go with his moves, I feel like the runaway got us closer...As we jog around the arena i see Kate trying to talk to Liam and he has this expression on his face like 'get away from me freak' which gave me a sigh of relief. " Okay please trot and i want you to do it 3 laps! GO!" Says the instructor. I get Spartan into a nice smooth trot and stand a little in my sturrups to make it look neat not sloppy and bouncy, I go around three times and wait for command, "Okay people LOPE!" I nudge Spartan and he lopes as i go with his rhythm i saw that Spartan was so calm and responsive. "Canter your horses Canter please!" I nudge Spartan and he goes into his rocking horse canter and i go with his body. He cantered with no problem and didn't even try to stop he just cantered and made sure he didn't pass people. "Okay everyone line up by the door and im going to call people to do the slide then the turn...First up...Adaline! You first!" I nudge Spartan and nudge him into a canter and start working his way up to a gallop, Once i get to the longer side of the arena i line him up and he runs full speed i go with his movement and pull back a little bit and lean back with my feet forward and then back him up. I completely stop him then turn him and he canters but doesn't move his back legs. I stop him the canter him around then do it all over again the opposite side. "WELL DONE ADALINE! Very good!" She says clapping Liam and Christina clap too but Derek and Kate just sit there with blank faces. I watch Liam and Christina and they do very good but Kate misplaced her leg while turning and falls off of Prince then she trys to beat him because she is mean like that. Liam and Christina ask if i want to go English with them on the hunter trail and i could not pass that up. I hurry and untack Spartan and tack him in his English tack he had a red saddle pad and a nice black saddle,Breast collar,girth and bridle. I put him foot in the sturup and hurry to the trail to meet with Christina and Liam, I meet up with them around the back of the barn and there they are waiting and talking. " Hey Adaline!" Says Christina and Liam "Ready to canter and jump some pretty cool jumps!?" Asks Liam smiling. "Sure am! Lets go!" I say. Liam went in front them Christina then me, I canter Spartan and look out for jumps up ahead. As a oxer comes i get ready to jump i count his stride 1...2....3 up and over as i lean forward then lean back. We go over so perfectly and so did Liam and Christina! I love my friends they are the best..

--I hop you enjoyed Comment and Vote if you liked it!--