*Author Note*

Hello, numbers! There is an updated coming really soon but there are a few things some of you keep pointing out that I would like to address.

1.This story does not say it is based in the United states... Or anywhere for that matter. So, when you keep trying to correct the fact that I said they are trying to create a Democracy I did not "mess up" and choose the wrong form of government for the USA. I purposely did not specify a location so that people from all around the world could picture it where they are located. It is called the city and the forest. Not the United States of America.

2. This is not Divergent. Or the Hunger Games. Or any other dystopian novel. Sorry if you think it is (or wanted it to be) but by the end I promise you will realize that is not the case. I, of course, can not explain because what would be the point of reading the rest of it if I did. Do not leave hate on my book because you think I am copying. I will just tell you to keep reading and I will prove you wrong.

3. This has not had any editing done to it what so ever yet. Do not expect everything to be perfect. There is still stuff that I would like to rearrange when I finish the book so that it flows better. There is some stuff that I am going to add for more character development so that they have more motive and back story. I write with a more go with the flow style and sometimes I have ideas that I want to create that belonged several chapters back and I will have to add in.

4. This book has more meaning to it then a few characters fighting their system.

Rant over.

Sorry to those who this is not directed at. Thank you so much for reading and I will have an update for you really soon!

Note: 4522. The title. It is actually said as individual numbers. Four-Five-Two-Two. Not Forty five, twenty two. All of the numbers in this book are said individually.