Challenge

A/N Assume they're most likely not speaking English, probably Arabic given they're in Egypt. 

Andy moved swiftly through the crowded streets holding her breath as she passed hoards of humans. Her entire form was covered in fabric which hung loosely from her body hiding her glistening skin from the sunlight. 

Her midnight eye's gaze was fixed on an ancient building that radiated wealth with underlying tone of fear. She noted how humans were instinctively avoiding the place. Seemingly making up her mind she approached the double doors and knocked gently. 

Her enhanced hearing picked up the sounds of movement on the other side and the door creaked open a little in welcome. Without any hesitation she stepped inside and closed it behind her. Her pitch black eyes were met with the image of an old friend. 

"Hello Amun." She said smiling sweetly at the older vampire. He held traditional Middle-Eastern features of anyone living in the region, though his skin no longer held it's dark tanned tones. Like other cold ones Amun's skin was pasty and his eyes a deep red ones.

She remembered the first time she'd met the old vampire and his mate. She remembered everything since the change, but her human life was a mystery.

Flashback About 1200AD Cairo, Egypt:

She had done what she did best when faced with a problem. Or in this case emotions that could tear her apart from the inside. Everything was heightened; the pain, the torment, the lost feeling. Hate permeated her every fiber of being as she kept picturing what she had found. 

Without a second thought of the consequences, she turned on her heel and ran. 

She didn't have a destination in sight, she never does. That only makes her movements more predictable. 

The century old vampire didn't even notice she was being watched as she walked out of the Mediterranean Sea. Her hunger and blood-lust had already taken over by that point. 

She allowed the fresh scent of blood to fill her being. She was hungry. Very, very hungry.

Red eyes watched the young female as she hunted. His curiosity was peaked once she'd slaughtered half a dozen humans and failed to remove the remains. The only conclusion he could make was she wanted to get caught. 

Unwilling to out his coven in the eyes of the Volturi again, Amun tackled the younger vampire to the ground. 

Andy snarled as a large mass knocked her off balance.

"Do you have a death wish child?!" He growled at her.

Andy assessed the older vampire curiously. He looked regal and calm but his aura gave off something dark, and dangerous.

"My apologies," she replied sarcastically, "I wasn't aware the territory was occupied. I'll be going now."

"Wait," Amun called to her turned back intrigued by her attitude. She reminded him of someone he'd rather not think about. "Where are you going?"

"Home." She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"And where is home young one?"

"Greece." He felt his un-dead heart drop at the pain in her voice as she turned back to face him. He recognized the silver pendant around her neck and cringed. 

"Come with me." He said leaving no room for argument. 

"Andromeda, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit my dear?" Amun responded sensing something was off as she lowered the fabric covering her head.