Him

The moon was full and shining brightly at a high peak in the sky as they stood overlooking the pale glow it reflected off the waves that crashed on a hidden private beach of golden sand.

"It's amazing." Bree whispered in awe as they followed Andy along the beach.

"I'm glad you think so because this is where I died." The elder female smirked, at the fallen looks on her companions faces and chuckled. "It's also where I was born again." She said to lift their moods.

The mansion was large made of stone and seemed to be built into the side of the hills. She led them to the double doors and gently pushed both open resounding in a long creek. She picked up on a human scent as an elderly gentleman descended the stairs into the open lobby with a schooled look. "Mistress Andromeda." He greeted and bowed slightly. "Everything has been prepared as you asked."

"Thank you Eugene, you may leave." She informed and he nodded exiting through a side door that led to his own accommodation with his wife a fair distance from the mansion.

"This place wouldn't withstand an attack." Demetri pointed out looking around at the architecture.

"It's a façade," she replied leading them to a library off the main entrance and pulled the oddly shaped key from her pocket. "I much rather prefer the pleasantries of modern life but I still cling to some of the old," she pulled a bookcase revealing a carved stone wall. They all watched as she pushed the circular object into a carved out space in the stone wall and twisted. The wall hissed as the air trapped inside escaped. "There are tunnels and cave systems all over this island. These are the original chambers of my coven."

It wasn't dark and damp like they had expected. Instead it was warm, dry and looked well maintained. On the walls hung old tapestries and art. The halls were lit with electric lamps that glowed orange and had been installed by Daniel and Annalise. The whole area radiated warmth and protection. "This used to be the original entrance," she said heading towards the double doors in front of her. She didn't open them, she just stared ahead trying to come to terms with her emotions the pain and loss radiating from her form.

"Learn these tunnels and halls, they're your best friend if we are ever under attack. They've been designed so the enemy would have a hard time navigating them." She backed away from the doors, "there are twelve rooms upstairs you may pick any."

She could feel him as he followed her steps up to a room on the top floor. She didn't mind, she left the door open and headed for the balcony that overlooked the beach below.

Demetri followed her with his gaze as he took in the room that was clearly hers. There was a large bed with a white canopy and simple furniture placed around. He spotted a collection of instruments at the far end of the room, and a sitting area. Bookshelves lined one wall and was filled with classics from the last thousand years. She said she'd never been back, but she had clearly been sending things home that meant a great deal to her. There was a glass jar of seashells on one of the dressers and a stack of filled journals on another.

He glimpsed a half filled wardrobe off to the side as well as a large bathroom when he moved to join her on the balcony. She had shed her coat which hung over the railing leaving her in a loose white shirt and leather pants.

"It's beautiful." She commented her eyes on the gentle waves below.

"I agree." Demetri spoke and in a cliché moment she found him staring at her in awe.

"How long can you stay?"

"I'd say about three days." He moved next to her leaning against the railing to take in the views. "So this is what I missed." She gave him a confused look so he explained. "Had I remained in Greece, after Amun changed me I would've ended up here. Athens is your territory."