Wedding

A month had passed and she collected the mail that was delivered to her doorstep.

She couldn't help but like the newborns she kept. Fred was smart, and had an interest in the sciences and teachings that he would have a very long time to learn. Diego was so much like Tydeus but still had his own quirks, the major difference being he was mated to the little brunette female that skipped around her house happily.

Bree had made it her personal mission to make Andy happy and more included in their little family dynamic where Andromeda was the matriarch. She even upgraded the older vampire's phone informing her that no one uses the Nokia bricks anymore.

Andy read over the contents of the letter she'd just received with a small smile.

Flashback about 1020 AD Thebes, Greece:

"I am to marry cousin." The girl she considered a sister said approaching. She had the same blue eyes and features but her hair was a pitch black, a trait from their grandfather.

"To whom have you been betrothed?"

"Regulus." She said dreamily and Andy rolled her eyes an amused smile on her lips.

"It's a fine match Sabina." Andy looped their arms, "I know you have liked him for some time."

"But it means I will be leaving with him. We're going back to Peloponnese."

"It is not far. I will visit." Andromeda informed as they walked out into the courtyard. Andy's eyes narrowed on the large man who was teasing one of the servants. Lord Quintus was residing with them and according to her father was made of money.

She hated how he rubbed his privilege in the faces of those he deemed beneath him and how his leering gaze followed her every movement.

*****

Andy held the invitation in her hand smirking, knowing that Alice had looked into Andy's decisions and probably sent the same invitation to five or six different addresses. She remembered her cousin Sabina and how excited she was about her betrothal. She couldn't picture her cousin clearly, but she knew in her heart she loved her dearly.

ISABELLA MARIE SWAN

And

EDWARD ANTHONY MASON CULLEN

Together with their families

Request the honour of your presence

At the celebration of their marriage

Saturday the thirteenth of August

Two Thousand and Eleven

Five O'clock in the evening

420 Woodcroft Ave

Forks, WA

"Interesting, they would be honoured by my presence." Andy grinned at the card. "Well who am I to refuse."

"What's that?" Bree asked as Andy entered the small secluded cottage they were residing in.

"Invite to a wedding. You three are invited as well."

"Are there going to be humans?" The little brunette inquired.

"I believe so." Andy looked between the three, "do you think you could handle it?"

"I don't think I will be able to go." Bree said sadly, "Her scent is too strong for me."

"Me neither." Fred added from his seat.