Monster

Previously:

"Smile Marcus, you just might die in this fight." Mathias remarked with a smug grin only to get growled at by Andy.

"We have a war to prepare for, care to enlighten the rest of the room what we're up against." She said through clenched teeth to the brothers.

"Well there are the pet werewolves in the dungeons, last I checked they had three. And the immortal children will be more of a pain than anything, I think there are six, as well as the guard of at least 40. To finish they have their favourite new weapon that I never got the chance to see and leading the coven is Loretta and Quintus."

"What is their weapon?" Andy asked turning to Aro knowing that he knew the answer already.

"They've been experimenting." Aro informed glaring at Mathias.

*****

"It seems the Cult have known about immortal children for quite some time." Aro informed the room. "Their leader has been impregnating young woman to create one. Once the child is born he then infects it with the venom of a werewolf."

"Werewolf venom only turns one percent of the people bitten." Mathias spoke up, "which is why there are so few."

"From the spy's memories he's been doing it for years. Only one has ever survived. They fear it, and it only listens to its father." Aro continued as everyone was listening in horror and surprise. "It won't be easy to kill."

"This thing will kill us all." Amun spoke, "how do we stop it?"

"Cut of the head." Andy said with a small shrug.

"I doubt you'll get close enough." The Egyptian spoke.

"You and I both know I can, but that's not what I meant. I intend to kill Quintus." She informed the room.

*****

"Even with me you have no hopes in capturing her, she'd be able to get away from you every time." Demetri told the man as a couple of guards attached chains to his wrists.

"You think so do you?" Quintus said with a small smirk as he dragged an immortal child into view. The child had bright red eyes and an innocent smile, but was covered in stains of its victims. "Tell me tracker, can you feel your mate?"

The tracker froze his eyes on the child. He couldn't feel her, he could always feel his mate, and it was the only thing to comfort him being trapped within the walls of the Cult's stronghold. The immortal child was gifted. It could neutralise gifts. A low growl left his throat as he snarled at Quintus.

As soon as the child left the vicinity with the rest of the immortal children he felt his gift flicker back on, like a switch had been flipped.

"I've been planning this for centuries, I've thought of everything." Quintus sneered a grin on his lips. "She will be mine."

Demetri's fist slammed against the bars as he glared. "She ran from you when we were human, she will do it again. She is my mate and I will die before I let you touch her."

"Oh you'll die alright, at the right time." Quintus grinned as everything was falling into place. A scrawny looking teen approached him with a blank look and deep obsidian eyes. He had torn clothing and scars on his pale skin.

Demetri picked up his unusual heart beat as he lingered close to Quintus. "Father Miss Loretta said everyone is ready to be moved out." His voice held a heavy accent.

"Perfect. Gather the other wolves and board the ship." Quintus indicated to some guards that barged into Demetri's cell attaching chains around his ankles, wrists and throat. "We leave for Crete at the end of the hour."