Coven

Andy wandered through Ontario, Canada trying to pick up the scents of the newborns. She wasn't that far behind them, they were lingering in the forests around Hazelwood Lake. She smirked heading to a bank to sort out her 'inheritance'.

After purchasing a car she drove to the mall for a change of wardrobe and nearest real-estate agency.

"May I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked as she approached. Suzie was having a bad day, and now a tall blonde wearing a high class outfit and hat. She radiated power and confidence, and drew Suzie's attention with her smile. Suzie couldn't get over how attractive the woman was as she leant against her desk.

"Yes, I'd like to buy a house." Andy said her eyes smiling behind her sunglasses.

"Oh, of course." She replied.

Once Andy had brought the house in a secluded part of the woods on a lake that was fully furnished she got some things delivered from one of her storage units to make it more comfortable before heading out in search of some newborns.

She didn't have to travel far, they were camping out in one of the ranger's cabins and didn't even sense her presence when she approached the door. She knocked and looked in the window spotting them jump in surprise. It was Bree that opened the door with a tired smile and surprisingly orange eyes.

"Come with me." Andy told them and turned leading the way back to the house she just bought. When she noticed they weren't following her she gave them an impatient look. "The way I see it you have two options. You can stay here and live in this hovel feeding on bears and the odd hiker, or you can return with me to more comfortable accommodations. It's your choice." She continued walking not bothered to see if they were following her.

Bree took a couple of steps to follow her only to be stopped by Diego's hand in hers. "Trust me." The brunette told her mate who reluctantly nodded taking her lead with Fred silently bringing up the rear.

The trio gasped at the beautiful glass house on a small lake which was fed by a larger one but still hidden from view

The trio gasped at the beautiful glass house on a small lake which was fed by a larger one but still hidden from view. They followed the elder vampire inside to see her lounging in the large living area scribbling in a diary.

"Pick a room, I would say unpack, but you don't have any belongings to do so... so I took the liberty of acquiring you a couple of outfits. Feel free to shop online, this is my card it's unlimited so you can spend as much as you want because I'm a thousand years old and have more money than I need." She said holding up the piece of plastic not moving her eyes from the pages.

"Why?" Bree asked timidly.

"Honestly," Andy said lifting her eyes from the book to look at the trio. "I don't know." Bree nodded in acceptance and dragged Diego off to view the rest of the house.

"You found us. How?" Fred inquired.

"I'm a hunter." She stated, "It is what I do."

"But what about my abilities?"