chapter 5

Snow White yawned and stretched, then took a small walk around. "I'll be right back, I wanna take a walk."

"Go ahead, Snow." Patch allowed her to go.

Scruffy growled with a grin, then chased the cat.

"OH, COME ON!" Snow White whined as she was chased. "SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS--"

The other people looked bewildered as Snow White mewed and hissed in distress as Scruffy chased her.

"Wow, I don't think I would even want to translate that." Vincent said.

The other kids shook their heads.

"Where did she learn such language?" Atticus folded his arms.

"Don't look at me!" Vincent shrugged.

They continued to look at him.

"Okay, so I might have said a few bad words when I was with Sykes." Vincent said.

"Oh?" Atticus asked.

"Sorry, Dad, but I really didn't like him, he was a terrible man..." Vincent replied. "I never liked him."

"Uh, maybe we should get back to the story." Akito said.

"Let's wait until Scruffy and Snow White tire each other out." Patch suggested.

The others then nodded.

Snow White growled as she came back after being chased. "Why do you always gotta chase me?!"

"Sorry, dog instincts," Scruffy smirked. "Maybe you should chase mice."

"No, thank you." Snow White said.

"A mouse!" Vincent pointed to a fleeing rodent across the floor. "Get it, Snow White!"

"Get it, Vincent," Snow White deadpanned in a dry monotone before smirking. "I learned that one from my big brother."

"You are definitely Garfield's sister." Vincent glared.

Snow White smirked innocently.

"So, do you wanna take over for now?" Patch asked Atticus as he had a part in the story as well.

"Sure, now, where was Patch? Oh, yes..." Atticus said.

Flashback to Atticus's and Drell's tent.

"Don't even think about it." Atticus said, without looking at Drell.

"What did I do?" Drell rolled his eyes with a scoff. "I didn't do anything!"

"You were about to sleep on top of me." Atticus told him.

"Oh, right, sorry." Drell said sheepishly.

"Alright..." Atticus then yawned and went back to sleep.

Drell smirked and rolled on top of Atticus on purpose, pinning him down. "One! Two! Three! You're out!" he then laughed in victory.

Atticus then lifted the strong warlock off him and even if it wasn't intentional, pushed him straight up and out the tent.

Cherry came out of her tent briefly. "Hopefully I can do this without anyone looking..." she then knelt by the bushes with her eyes shut with a peaceful smile. "Ah..."

Drell yelled out and crashed against her. Luckily, she wasn't crushed, but the strong warlock did crash close by the girls' tent.

"Too bad that didn't kill me..." Cherry mumbled and slightly narrowed her eyes.