Chapter Fifteen: Keeping Up With The Cahills.

Chapter Fifteen: "Keeping Up With The Cahills."

I'VE BEEN TO ONE of Sam's modeling shoots before.

He had done a lot especially during the summer. He had done shoots for sweaters, swimwear, athletic department- a lot for the athletics considering he was an athlete. But interviews? Even a small interview was a whole different story.

People were fussing over him more so than usual and I watched Elizabeth Cahill run over some of the questions with him, leaning on the desk as he turned around in the chair with a bored look on his face.

Liz noticed and rolled her blue-grey eyes at him. "Samuel, are you even listening?"

He turned around in the chair once more. "I am mum. I really am. I just want to go get this over and done with to be honest."

"This is live. Be a little grateful honey," She told him. "This gets you great exposure."

Sam nodded in understanding. "I get that but I get enough exposure and you know that. I'm partially doing this for dad too remember that."

Liz shot him a dry look and he stood up hugging his mother. "I am grateful. I don't know how I can ever repay you for everything you have done for me since I was born."

"You can repay me with love and by being calm out there." She said before staring at his hair. Then she looked at me. "Have you gotten used to this new hairstyle?"

I shook my head almost laughing. "Nope."

Sam rolled his eyes before someone tapped him on the shoulder to let him know that it was time for him to go on. "Can we please move on from the hair cut? You both have been telling me to cut it for months."

"We didn't actually think you would go through with it." Liz and I shared a look and Sam rolled his eyes again.

"Don't give me attitude Samuel."

"I'm not giving you attitude mum." He huffed, bending down to kiss her cheek before raising his eyebrows for half a second at me and winking as he walked towards the stairs.

I sat down in the chair like he did, spinning around in it as I settled to look at the TV where Sam would be. Liz leaned against the desk with crossed arms as the segment before ended, flicking her jet black hair over her shoulder. "You still don't want to be a model Macy?"

She's been asking me this question once every two weeks whenever we talked. I'm not even lying.

"For the 100th time Liz I'm absolutely positive that I don't want to be a model." I laughed, spinning around in my chair.

"You would be perfect for my spring collection." She told me.

"Thank you for the offer but I'd rather be behind the camera than in front of it."

"And you'd rather run with a soccer ball rather than walk down the runway." She huffed, giving me a smile.

"Exactly." I was glad that she understood me.

She laughed under her breath, shaking her head. "Just like your mother."

A small smile came to my lips at that comment when I noticed Sam was already on, shaking the interviewers hand before taking the opposite seat across from him.

The interviewer, a man named Ian asked him so questions Sam already expected, throwing jokes here and there like a natural to keep everything light yet serious, answering questions based on soccer majorly. Ian asked him about soccer in his younger life, how he went into it when he was older, HDF and his future in the soccer career. The personal questions came in a little bit later.