Chapter Twenty-Eight: Rat.

Dedicated to @hanifah_badmos for the cover at the top! Thank youu💗

I'm not sure why I'm starting to like Dua Lipa. Also, thank you all for 33K followers!

Also follow the twitter accounts @kathleencahill made for Macy and Sam!!!:

Macy: mace_chase_

Sam: Harley_SSSC

Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Rat."

A SCOFF SOUNDED from my mouth. "Are you serious?"

"Why not?" Jasmine laughed, turning on her stomach. "Swimming with animals is amazing. I figured you would want to try it."

"Are you crazy? I'm not about to jump into water only to lead to my death. Give me a pool with no animals and we can talk then."

Stevie made a sound that sounded like a half laugh, half snort from where she was braiding Natasha's hair. "I'll go with you if she won't."

"I would too," Natasha grumbled and I could see the twinge of pain in her expression when Stevie pulled tightly on her hair. "If I didn't feel sick like every five minutes."

"God, now I'm certain that I would never want kids." Stevie muttered.

"Really?" I asked, pausing the movie that was playing on my laptop. "You wouldn't want kids in the future? Is this a now thing or you're certain for life?"

"I'm certain," Stevie confirmed. "I could never. I'm okay with taking care of them, I just don't want any in the future."

"Does Cedric know this?" Jasmine asked.

"He knows but we're not talking about it. It's not like we're planning on getting married or anything like that. We've only been dating for a couple months, anyway."

I shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth when I heard Jasmine let out a cough. "Fatass." I rolled my eyes, shoving my foot in her face which she was quick to dodge.

"Where are you and Ivan moving again?" Jasmine asked Natasha.

"Um...New York but there was some talk about Ivan possibly taking over a branch in Thailand or something like that."

"You don't mind where little you is going to grow up?"

"Not really," Her hand went to her stomach and her eyes had that distant look in them like she was imagining the future. "I just want her to be happy."

"How do you guys even know it's going to be a girl?" I questioned, still shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"Ivan's certain. He bet five hundred dollars with one of his friends on what the sex of our child is going to be. There's something in his head saying that it's going to be a girl and for his sake I'm just going along with it."

"Wife of the year." I drawled out. Ivan and Natasha being married was still sometjing I wasn't used to. Natasha being pregnant was even stranger. I couldn't possibly imagine her being a mother in eight more months. 

Natasha's eyes sudden widened snd it was then I noticed that she looked slightly pale. Oh no. "I can't wait for the next trimester. I need to go to the bathroom." She got up quickly and left my bedroom, passing by Justin who did a double take.

"Is she okay?" He asked from the hallway.

"She's pregnant."

"Oh," He scratched his head. "Then she's fine."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. "Anyway...what about you Jasmine? Any kids in the future that you'll name Macy?"

"Someone's begging. And maybe. We're still young. I'm not really thinking about it yet."