Chapter Twenty One: Begging.

Dedicated to thee_winter_soldier , thanks Brin and Kiara!

For me school starts on Tuesday and I am not prepared to start grade eleven.

Chapter Twenty One: "Begging."

OVER MY EIGHTEEN years of life there were a lot of people I disliked.

There was Michael, the sexist pig I had to see every year considering he lived in the same town I did and played soccer. I hope he moved.

There was Rosalyn but that was short lived. I barely remember her and whenever I try to, Sam still calls her Rosedale.

There was Beatrice who I forgave all those months ago and I actually hoped she was doing okay these days. Last time I checked she was doing okay.

Then there was Alex, who was what Beatrice had only tried to be but actually was. I'm not sure if she was doing okay. I'm not sure I cared.

There was Natalie but we all know what happened.

Then away from town and into university there was Tanya, my new most disliked person in my life.

But there was Alexis. Alexis, whom I said fake witchcraft spells in my head at her every time she rolled her eyes at something I said, cut me off, managed to actually try and divert Sam's attention from me which barely worked by the way. She was the girl who could never get my name right even though I knew she did know what it was.

I figured she was just jealous or something and I actually tried to be nice to her when she came around during the summer. I TRIED.

It didn't work, clearly.

I got out of that room, Andrew right behind me as she started talking to Liz, trying to get into one of her model shoots or something.

Did I mention that Alexis became a part time model as well? No. I should've.

But while walking out of the room I almost bumped into someone. There were honestly so many people in this house. "Lucy."

"Macy." Sam's grandmother replied, giving me a hug.

Her dark hair was in a bun on her head and her blue gray eyes looked lighter than before. She looked like a future Liz. It was insane. Absolutely insane. Especially when you put them side by side, it was scary. Almost like Sam beside his dad. And that was scary.

"Could you tell Samuel to talk to me later on today?"

"Yeah sure." I told her as she moved past Andrew and I, into the kitchen. 

Andrew and I walked back into the living room noticing that everyone was in silence the second they looked at Andrew. "Um...Andrew?"

He looked up from his popcorn, taking really slow bites while looking at Jacob who spoke up at him. "Yeah?"

"Sorry about that back there. We should've left you alone."

Andrew shrugged, sitting back down on the ground, facing the TV. "I understand."

I sat down on the ground in front of Sam who had the spoon in his mouth and my ice cream in his hand as he watched Andrew carefully. I took it from him, telling him what his grandmother had told me just as Alexis came out of the room. She had the magazines in her hands as she stepped over me, scrapping the back of her heels over my knee and sitting next to Sam.

Wait, why was she wearing heels in the house?

When she had settled into her seat I could feel everyone else's eyes on me, waiting for my reaction. I looked at them all even Andrew was staring at me. I had the spoon in my mouth and stared right back at them. "What?"