Chapter Thirty-Two: You Were Moaning.

Dedicated to @ch3llys for the cute banners at the top and below! Thank you so much💜💜

S/O to one of my fav people @kathleencahill happy birthday girl!💓

Chapter Thirty-Two: "You Were Moaning."

"OH YEAH? CATCH." I whipped the tennis ball at Matteo from the other side of the room and he grunted when he caught it right when it hit his stomach.

"At least give me a warning first." He groaned.

"Okay, stop playing catch. If you break my lamp you are buying me a new one." Maddy told us, holding her laptop in her hands as she sat down between our two beds.

"Where do I have the money to buy you a new lamp?" Matteo said, getting up from my bed so he could sit next to me and hand me back the tennis ball.

"You'll find the money if you break it." Maddy mumbled.

"Something tells me that she actually wants us to break the lamp." Matteo said to me.

I looked at the lamp. "It's pretty ugly actually. Let me just get at the right angle and I'll break it my-"

"Stop yourself Macy Anderson." Maddy warned me and I laughed.

"I wasn't actually going to do it."

"Sure." Matteo said.

"Macy." Maddy suddenly said, her eyes wide at the screen of his laptop.

"Yeah?" Matteo and I turned our attention towards her but she wasn't even looking at us. Her gaze was on the screen of her laptop, eyes wide.

"You might want to see this." She fixed her glasses that almost fell off her face, settling between Matteo and I.

I looked down at the screen and froze.

I'm not even sure if I reacted or if my facial expression changed. I just stared at the screen, looking at the pictures and scanning over words on the webpage.

Unbelievable.

"I'm sure it's not what it looks like." Maddy laughed nervously.

"That sounds exactly like a line of every cliché novel I've bored myself to death when reading." I muttered, staring at the girl on the screen.

All these girls just don't get a hint, do they? Especially this one.

Matteo leaned forward towards the screen, looking down at the girl with confusion. "Wait, isn't that-"

A loud quick knock on the door stopped Matteo from talking and I already got the idea of who was on the other side. Maddy handed her laptop to me and opened the door to reveal Sam.

With wide eyes, he looked at me, starting off his sentence with. "I don-" He glanced at Matteo over my shoulder and his features hardened. "What is he doing here?"