Chapter Eighteen: Shocker.

What did I honestly write? Think this when you get to the end of the chapter.

Is it sad I barely knew the Olympics were happening this year? Like I swear I didn't see that many commercials or anything until the actual event started...

Also photos at the top credit to ImNikitha_13 on Twitter :)
Chapter Eighteen: "Shocker."

"YOU DID WHAT?" I exclaimed in complete shock.

"See you're going to judge me." She said back, looking like she wanted to rip the hair from her head.

I was literally one of the last people who could judge her doing that but...

"I'm not judging you I'm just-what?" I said in disbelief, hoping that I didn't exactly hear what I just heard.

Jasmine sat down on the chair, her hands in her face while I was thinking about this and possibly dramatically freaking out but I had a point to.

"Are you serious?" I asked again, pulling up a chair to sit in front of her.

"Yeah," she sighed. "It just happened."

"How? How did it happen? A-and with who?" I asked her.

"This guy. His name's Ace. He's my roommate's friend and we met on the first day. I told him about Andrew and stuff and he knew. He really did. It wasn't his fault, it was mine."

"What happened?"

"Tension. A lot of tension that was hard to ignore and he didn't want to bring it up because I was still with Andrew but I just-I made it happen one night."

"You..." I trailed off, my eyes widening.

Jasmine looked down and nodded. "Yeah we did that."

I got up from the chair and started to pace because what was Andrew going to say? He loved her. He really did. The guy was so happy to see her again and be with her, he practically ignored how she didn't talk to him for weeks and left him on edge.

I didn't even judge Jasmine for that and I wasn't going to judge her for having sex with another guy. I respected her choices but this was a choice I wish she had thought over before she did it.

They were at a long distance apart, literally in two other places but even though like Justin had once told me that distance usually made the heart grow fonder it didn't work out like that for them. Oh God.

"Macy calm down." She told me, getting up from her seat.

I stopped in front of her, looking her in the eye. "Do you love this-this Ace guy?"

She licked her lips nervously, closing her eyes for a brief moment before letting out a breath. "I think I do."

"Do you still love Andrew?"

"Of course I do. I felt so guilty that that happened and I-I didn't want to imagine his face if I was going to tell him."

"If? If? You're going to tell him right?" By now I was gripping her shoulders making sure she had the right state of mind because there should be no if. She should tell him. This was his relationship with the girl he loved that was starting to fall apart.

"I-I don't know." Jasmine said, putting a hand over her eyes.

"Jasmine," I said quietly. "You have to tell him."

"I don't-I don't want to let him go. He's been there for me forever. I still love him.'

"I know that."