U.T.A.H CH. 4

* Ashleigh pov*

Fourteen fourteen one fucking four, I lost by one. I'm not an happy go lucky loser,I knocked forty seven people out for free, free I tell you. " Why did you get those type of flowers" Milli asked she's rubbing it on I know it." Because they were the cheapest ( I mumbled" stupid bitch" under my breath)" Here goes nothing, Troy knocks on the door he can't wait to see this. " come in" " ms. V everything was a success" Micah says ahem all three of them do at the same time. " ms. V I have to tell you something. Ummmm I llllooooo loooovv.... love you, I have for a long time. She burst out laughing I mean tears streaming down her face. She looks up at me wiping her face." Ashleigh I'm flattered I really am, but I'm old enough to be your mother." First off I hate being laughed at, I cringe when she says the word mother. My past is exactly that my past,I hate that bitch with a burning passion, that is until I killed her.

* FLASHBACK*

" you stupid bitch I asked you for one thing, one fucking thing and your to stupid to do it." This is only the beginning, I'm already suffering with three broken ribs, a broken nose, and busted lip, lets not forget the black eyes. This happen two days ago and that wasn't my punishment, no I haven't eaten in two days. Now back to why she is mad because she didn't give me enough money for her drug habit, she wanted me to use my bus fare and lunch money for habit. " how could you be so selfish and think of only yourself I should of aborted you when I had the chance" I flipped out and finally stood up for myself, lets just say site didn't like that and punched me in the face. She hit me I hit her blow for blow, I kicked her in the stomach and she fell to three ground in pain. " your dead to me" I kicked her in the head with all the strength I had I hear a loud snap. I limped over to her to see her I might not liked her but Ishe was still my biological mother no pulses she was dead, at twelve years old I killed her

* END OF FLASH BACK*

" ASHLEIGH ASHLEIGH! You in there" " yeah Milli I'm here" " girl you okay" " yeah I'm going to go lay down I'm tired" "Ashleigh" " yes ms. V " " I know you lost the bet I just didn't know you'll go through with it" she says with a chuckle. " a bet is a bet I have to keep my end btw enjoy your cheap flowers" I say with a laugh to it.

*BACK IN THE ROOM*

" Hey Ashleigh are you okay I know what happen back on ms. V office, if you want to talk about it I'm here for you" I never want to talk about." Nah I'm good thanks though, she just caught me off guard" Milli threw a envelope at me" Milli I lost the bet, I have money that Is in banks just growing interest just like you and the life insurance money that I will never spend unless I have no choice" " fine then bitch more for me"" I love Milli she knows how to make me laugh when I'm down only a true bestie can do that. " I got five grand saying I can get more kills than you in C.O.D" " your on"