U.T.A.H CH.12

* Ashleigh pov *

Hiring the drivers to take home the drunk ass teenagers was a great idea. Walking up I was in my underwear in the living room with at least two dozen people. What the hell happen last night. Waking up hungover teenagers was not fun " IF YOU ARE NOT STAYING TO CLEAN THERE ARE DRIVERS OUTSIDE TO TAKE YOU HOME! The drivers will give there number so when you are fully awake you can come and get your cars" Where the fuck is milli my head hurts like a bitch. Walking in the rooms I rely the message I told the others. Walking in the least room was my bestie , knocked out with two guys in the bed with her at least there were comdom wrappers, so I know she was safe. After waking her up I went in search of my clothes. Finding them in the kitchen was not fun what the hell happen? After everyone was gone I didn't even bother to clean, Hell I'll hire someone for that. " What the fuck happen last night, my head hurts like a bitch?" Ha at least it's not just me. " You sure that's the only thing hurting" I say starting to laugh " well no but I was going to keep that to myself ha ha he he" " your a slut I say laughing at her" " well at least I got some who did you want with?" " with two dozen people in the living room with just my underwear on" " let's go look at last night cause I don't remember shit" Following her to the basement we start watching the video from our hidden cameras. What I saw was funny as hell, two girls and myself were stripping in the kitchen on the island, Milli's ass made out with about ten guys, people were skinny dipping in the pool it look like a damn orgy, even the deejay was partying. Saving the video to finish looking at we went up stairs to get dressed for the day, handing the bowl of keys a driver we went to go get brunch. " Well we can threw a wild ass party? College partys ain't got nothing on us" I said laughing. Heading back to the house we called a cleaning service and asked them to send at least ten people. It took the cleaning crew 3 hours to clean, three last person came and picked up her car at 6. Never again for that party it was like thirty grand, but so worth it. We slept the rest of the weekend. Going to school Monday was fun with the " you guys threw the best party, when is the next one, your party was off the chain" and so on. Jazmine told us we had one of the ten top parties sure has been to. " I'm having a party next month you guys have to come, plus Ashleigh my brother had been talking about you" keeping our cover " hell yeah we will be there" the school day was over before you knew it. " we got a way in we need to bug the house next month and you need to get invited to dinner Ash" " I'm working on it, you can seem clingy, he'll lose interest." " your right we need to tell Troy to get ready so when we bug the house." Waiting for next month to come, wouldn't come fast enough. Going to school is boring going shopping is old. Hanging out with Jazmine is annoying, crushing on Justin was the only thing keeping me going that and watching the video, the more I watched it the more funny shit I found. Hoping ms. V contacts soon with a mission cause I need a good fight.