U.T.A.H CH.6

* Milli pov*

Moving in to a new place in a nuisance, the best thing is I got my lamborghini . " we are hiring a decorater , cause I'm not doing it." The house is huge! It has three floors, six bedrooms four bathrooms. Two of the six bedrooms are masters. The basement is the same length and width of the house. The middle floor had the kitchen, den, living room and two bathrooms three bedrooms. The top floor has the master bedrooms with a walk- in closet looking like a room, and the study. There is a six car garage a and a half circle drive way, a big ass pool that Michael phelps would love.

* two days later( Saturday)*

" What are we getting into today Ash" " we should go shopping for a fit and go to Matthews club" " alright I'm game" walking around the mall in tiring I'm going to need a power nap. "" Ashleigh I swear on everything I love you better find an outfit in the next 15 minutes our in leaving you" " chill out you know I'm your everything you love" she says laughing. " ok then I swear on you that I'll leave you in the fourteen minutes" then I'll be the one laughing. That got her ass in gear she was flying down the aisle of clothes.

" Ashleigh! Why the hell do you take so long doing shit, it shouldn't156 minutes getting ready" After she's done we hope in the lambo, and head to the club. It's really pack there is a line wrapped and the building, looking like they waiting on the foodstamp office to open. The valet boy is eye raping my car, better set his ass straight." Look do not touch, don't be taking pictures posting then on Facebook. Drive do not be cruising around in my shit. If I see a scratch,dent, or fingerprint I'll make you wish you were never born, got it." I swear I saw him gulp like a cartoon character. " yes ma" " why you have to be so mean" " he was eye raping my car, if anything I just saved his life." I don't think I was mean I wanted a lamborghini since I was like 5 , since I saw how the doors went up on the need for speed, with the yellow lamborghini on the cover. Walking up to the bouncer he gave Ashleighand I the thrice over us two or three times then looked us in the eyes. Funny all looking he did he didn't see the guns or knives on us, while letting us in. " If you ladies have any trouble come get me" why come get him when we can take him ourselves. " ok thank you ... your to nice" Heading straight to the bar" what you getting" " long island" " can i get an long island and a pineapple and gin on the rocks."" That will be 28 dollars" handing him two twenties we got drinks " would you like to dance" " no thank you" You saw me just get my drink and you want me to waste my drink ha not after paying forty dollars.