U.T.A.H CH. 22

€ WARNING EXTREMELY VIOLENT CHAPTER€

* Ashleigh pov *

Driving down the road I've already switched cars three times, switch my disguise four times. My cell phone started ringing my notification ring tone, cursing myself for not getting rid of it pulling over I backed up all my contacts send pictures to my sd card. Reading the text it was from Milli. " LISTEN HERE YOU SICK FUCK YOU HAVE MY BESTIE THERE ARE CAMERAS ALL OVER THE CITY I HAVE MY BEST GUY WORKING ON IT YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO HIDE!!!" Cursing myself again within thirty seconds how could I forget about the cameras, Milli I owe you a big one. Knowing she told Troy so he can cover my tracks I hear to greyhound. Buying my ticket I go onto the restroom and throw on my pregnant lady disguise, now I'm looking like I'm around six months pregnant. Thanking the movie TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU, I leave the bathroom and wait for my bus to leave. The bus to Mexico is 16 hours long turning on one of my ipods I relax and enjoy the scenery.

* Milli pov *

Going into my room for a nap I'm glad Ashleigh is going to be alright, I just finished sending her a text letting her know the cameras have been taking care of. Looking at my bed was a small box, awe she left my a present. Opening the box was a silver bracelet with a heart it was engraved - we will always be bestie I <3U - . Tears streaming down my face, I'm going to miss her putting it on I start to laugh. She left almost the same engraving I had. Waking up in the morning I got dressed sand went to my moms office, walking straight in " have you got any information on Ashleigh?" I'm chanting in my head she says no. " no nothing who ever did this was thinking ahead all cameras have be playing on a loop tape from two days ago, we don't even have you guys arriving there " sweet I love Troy " o.k." I choked out " I have a mission for you" taking the file from her I leave without another word. Reading the file I have to go kill a husband and wife kidnapping kids for their own personal use. Deciding I'm going to torcher them I dress in all black, filing my backpack with the needed supplies, I throw on my motorcycle gear and leave. Breaking into their house was easy nobody was home pulling my ski mask on I had to the basement, it filthy no windows I can tell its sound proof to block out the children's cries. There are three cages with children in the like there fucking animals. Pissed as all hell, going up stairs I gather some food and put itin a room with a lock, going back down stairs I get the kids and take them in the room. " Now listen I'm not going to hurt I need you all to be quite, ok" " ok" they all said closing the door and locking it, I play the waiting game. Around a hour later they arrive, can you guess where they go first that's right the basement. Silently following them to the basement, waiting to the notice the kids are gone I pull out my gun. Walking the rest of the way down the stairs, I point my gun at them. " there aren't here I freed them" looking at me there faces turn from shocked to terrified. Motioning to sit in the chairs I put down here earlier. Striking the husband with my gun forcefully knocking him out, I move to the wife tying her up first. Tying up the husband I wait until he comes to before I start the process, I want them to see each other in pain and not be able to do anything about it, sick I know but they deserve everything they're about to receive. Pulling out my tools I look at the horrified expressions on there faces, picking up the scalpel first I lay it by the husband. Returning to my tools I pick up my scissors I go up to the wifeand begin cutting her clothes off, moving to the husband I repeat the process. Placing a gag on each off them because I know I don't want a headache by the time I'm halfway through from all there pleading. Picking up the scalpel I began to make incisions on the husbands sick and balls. Watching the wife she is scared now moving over to her I grab her right breast, cutting around her nipple moving on to her left I repeat the process. Going back to the husband I make three slices on his balls, one on the right one in the middle and one on the left. Running up stairs I grab some salt and caiyan pepper going back down stairs with my new tools. Going back to my spaced out tools I grab my nipple clamps, placing them on the wife she screams in agony. Going to the husband I put caiyan pepper on his cuts, going to the wife I pull her clamps and dump salt in her nipples. Taking the scalpel I carve CHOMO into both of there chest, taking the salt I put salt on both of them. Talking my knife I cut the husbands dick clean off he passes out from the pain, going to the wife I yank on the clamps and take her nipples off. Going up stairs I check on the kids they are all fine they are sleeping, putting my mind at ease I know they are safe, heading back down stairs to finish them off. Going to the wife I pinched a nerve in to make her blood slow cutting the vein on her wrist suicidal style. Repeating the the same thing on the husband I go and wait half an hour later I go and check to make sure they are dead, they are I unlocked the door to the room the children are in I call the police from there house phone and left. Job well done if I say so myself.