U.T.A.H ch. 29

* Ashleigh pov * ( SIX MONTHS LATER)

Kim has been awesome with everything she watched Ameila when needed, she is a great friend. Today I'm going to ask her to be Ameila's god mother ( hint hint) hoping she will say yes, I don't want Ameila in my line of work not by association at least. Kim walks in coming from school, she goes to the community college in town. " hey, how was school?" " it was great today we got to talk with teachers, about how to deal with troubled kids and all I really enjoyed it. How was your day?" " it was fine, can i talk to you about something?" " sure anything." Here goes nothing. " its about Ameila if anything were to happen to us would you raise her? You don't have to worry about anything financial." " Of course I would I love her like a niece." " ok, I'll take care of everything, but if something did happen then you'd be her mother I'll take care of the birth certificate and all documents it would be like you had her ok." " ummm ok I'll do that for you you've helped me so much I'm forever in your debt." " you owe me nothing ok I'm asking you as a friend"" will then friend it's done I'll do it." " ok thanks so much" Going in my room I made her birth certificate social security card, medical records, I made Kim everything as well. Everything is going good but that could change in a blink of an eye.

* Milli pov SIX MONTHS AFTER ASHLEIGHS AMEILA IS ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS*

Everything has been good Ashleigh and I don't talk anymore I guess it's for the better at least I know she is safe. Ameila should be like two I bet she is running around running things, it brings a smile to my face just picturing it. Packing my weapons for my mission I put my biking jacket on my .45 behind my back, with two guns and four clips I'm ready to kill the leader of the T.Y.C's . He got off with a slap on the wrist for drugging and raping a fifteen year old girl. Getting on my bike I head to15th street where he hangs with his gang in a alley. Breaking speed I'm going 130 mph on my bike oh how I missedthis. Slowing down I pass by the alley way I see him sitting on the hood of a car with four of his buddy's, parking my bike by the building. Leaving my bike on I get off and walk the thirty feet to the start of the alley. Taking my gun out from my back I click the safety off I peek around the corner, they are in the same position as a few minutes ago. Lining up my shot I shot the leader in the head taking off running to my bike. Clicking my safety back on I put it back in the back of my pants jumping on my bike I take off gunning down the street. Reaching up to 145 mph I take the long way around town. Stopping at Checkers I get some food sitting out side eating I look around at the scenery. After eating I head back to base to take a nap. Walking to my room I'll check back in with mom later. " Milli I've been looking for they found them." Going into my away from most kids trying to get the latest gossip. " who? When? Where? How many?" " just now I don't know where. Around fifteen guys. Milli I don't know where they are heading that's all I have." Troy says to me and then a light bulb went off in my head. The birthday gift I got Ashleigh I put a tracker in it cause she was acting weird. Running to my desk I woke up my laptop typing in the information I activated the tracker. " Greenewells, Kansas " we say at the same time " Troy any thing you get on them call me." " ok" running to my lamborghini I put the address in the gps. It's a three hour trip speeding out my parking space I floor the padel knowing I could cut the time in half, I'm going 198 mph right now. Hearing my phone ring I answer it putting it on speaker " tell me something good" " I found out the just know what town not the address and it's twenty of them." He says then hangs up, going 220 mph I make it there in record time like three minutes over my estimation. Pulling up to a blue house trimmed in white getting out the car I walk up the little path way knocking on the door I hear some shuffling around then a girl answers the door. She is in her early twenties from what I can tell black hair and green eyes. " hi is Ashleigh here?" " no, I'm sorry no one lives here but me." Not having time for her lies I pull my gun out pushing my way inside. " ASHLEIGH GET YOUR BLACK ASS OUT HERE BITCH!!" Hearing a door open Ashleigh comes out to the living room shooting the bitch that answered the door daggers, she shrinks back from the gun or daggers I don't know. " they are coming for you right now about twenty of them." As soon as the words leave my mouth my phone rings. " hello" " Milli you have about ten to fifteen minutes for surround no way out" " shit ok thanks" " ten minutes we are surround." I stated Ashleigh leaves out the room coming back with two duffel bags, she drops them then leaves again coming make she has a diaper bag and Ameila aww she is so freaking cute " Kim remember what we talked about? It's time now." She kisses Ameila and hands her over to Kim with the diaper bag. " everything you need is in here ok tell her how much I love her" with that she hugs Kim and picks up the two duffel bags. Heading outside she comes backin and I hear the truck that was in the drive way cranking up and driving off. " I'm so sorry Ashleigh" " for what my daughter will not be raised in this life style." " not that" I hear the door open I know what I have to do, she is going to hate me. Raising my gun I shot Justin in the head. Tears come flowing down Ashleigh's face, she screams in agony. Putting my gun behind my back, I just watch her cry, she is crying for Manila for the love of her life the father of her child. I just killed him she will hate me for life. Watching her stand up she looks a me with deadly eyes. " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL HIM?!!!" " it was you or him or both. I choose him." I told her calmly she walks up to looking like she is ready to kill. She swings at me I duck....

( FANS I'LL BE UPLOADING TUESDAY NIGHT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN ASHLEIGH'S POV)

~ ZETTA ~