U.T.A.H CH. 26

* Milli pov *

Standing there stunned they found Justin if they found him they'll find Ashleigh SHIT! " where? When? How?" Was all I could say. " He has been in Costa Rica, apparently he is married to a Ashlein Marie Smith, they have a daughter Ameila Leigh Smith. Sheis around two months old heworks at Rica spring bank as a teller. We found him by pure luck, he bought a house under a false name then switched over. That's all we have for now, we are sending you and Angelo to take care of this." " When do we leave?" " Today in ten minutes your taking the jet" Running out the room I phone Ashleigh she picked up on the second ring " Justin has been found you have two hours to get out of there your being watched" hanging up I through some clothes and weapons in heading towards the jet. Angelo was already on, pulling up the stairs locking the door I sat down and buckled in. The ride was short three and a half hours I was nervous like no tomorrow.

* Ashleigh pov *

Changing Ameila's diaper I hear my phone ring only it's my trouble phone picking up I hear Milli's panicked voice " Justin has been found you have two hours to get out of there your being watched" she hangs up grabbing Ameila's already packed bag, I grabbed Justin and I bag. Picking up my phone I call Justin " baby what's wrong" " take a break meet me a the location in ten" hanging I place the bags in the stroller, putting on my disguise I took Ameila and put her in her car seat grabbing my guns and three clips I place a gun behind my back and one in my purse. Grabbing the diaper bag and stroller I put them in the trunk, going back inside I grab Ameila and my purse strapping her in the back seat I put my purse in the passenger seat. Going back inside I set the bombs for thirty minutes, grabbing our photo album I drove off. Looking in the reserves mirror sure enough I had a car tailing me. Reaching the highway I put my driving skills to the max getting into the carpool lane I begun spending, seeing my exit was next I floored the gas and jumped in front of a semi truck moving over three lanes I get off the freeway seeing my followers stuck in the middle lane I headed to the car park and switched cars and headed to meet Justin. After picking up Justin we headed to a privately owned air strip. Paying them fifty thousand dollars to get us to the state off the record. We arrived in Florida a few hours later we bought a a Ford F-350 putting all our luggage in the back of the pickup we put our money next to Ameila. Arriving at a hotel we checked in with cash no names on files we paid for two weeks. Ameila has been amazing she has been quite and slept most of the way, after bathing her I feed her and put her back to sleep. " Justin can you order some pizza." Sitting down waiting for the pizza to come Justin broke down " baby I'm sorry this is all my faultd, what are we going to do now?" Why the fuck is he asking me he is the man a dumb ass but still. " we stay together, we need a small town in like Kansas or Iowa some where low key" " yeah your right." That's all he can say. After he said that we ate and went to bed. Waking up the next morning we showered and dressed, waking up Ameila I changed her diaper and clothes. Getting in the truck we went out to eat after eating we stopped by way- mart and bought a laptop, some clothes, and movies. " can you take me to a salon, I want to get my hair done time for a changed" getting out the truck I kissed him and Ameila " go pick up some phones and internet for the laptop" " ok, I love you see you later" going into the salon it was a long ass process, I cut my hair and coloured it black with the tips red. After getting my hair done I got Angela and Justin's birthday on each wrist, getting my tongue and my lips pierced I got snake bites. Looking in the mirror I look nothing like how I use to, calling a cab I stopped by the store and got me a slushie. Going into our room Justin looked shocked when he saw me, lowering his gun he grab me in a big hug kissingmy forehead then cheek he made his way to my lips, pullingout the kiss " my lip still hurts and my tongue is swollen, I missed you to" " wow you look great baby I didn't recognize you at first wow" laughing " how was the baby and did you get the phones?" " She was great is all she do is sleep, because if so we can make some more maybe a little boy" he says grinning like a fool. " ummm how about we wait and see how she turns out first maybe in a year or so ok" " that's cool we have all the time in the world"