Part 1

Finally I had finished with what research I was thinking I would need for my next mission and let me tell you right now I am definitely taking a vacation after this one. Hannah and I had been studying together for a while and just as we shut our books our watches went off letting us know that our next mission was ready and we needed to get going to Fred as fast as we could.

"You sure you are ok to do this? You haven't had a break for a long time and I don't want anything to happen to you." Hannah tells me with a concerned expression on her face.

"I'm fine, I swear I will take a break after this one. We both need one I think." I laugh as we both stand up and head to the lab.

"Sorry about Ancient Rome and leaving behind Aro, if you could have stayed maybe that could have been your forever time." Hannah said thoughtfully.

My forever time, that is a time in which any time traveler can go to one they retire or happen to become child within. Many of us have done it but whenever we do our co workers memory is wiped and just like when we leave a time period everyone forgets about us, even the ones that we were close to will have no recollection of us at all. I liked Aro and maybe loved him but something told me that Ancient Rome was not my forever time.

"Just have to keep searching." I reply with a shrug as we walk into the lab to have Fred hand us out packets of papers including who we might meet and what we needed to know about them. "Alright let's start with the most obvious, the infamous King Tut."

"As you can see he was known as the boy King but clearly he was a bit older then a boy, you two will be going back to the last year of his reign

"As you can see he was known as the boy King but clearly he was a bit older then a boy, you two will be going back to the last year of his reign. Best advice don't do anything that will make you need to tell him about his death, cheating sister/wife or anything like that." Fred sighs.

"He looks so serious." Hannah states looking at his picture.

"I doubt the Pharaoh ever smiled, he had to be taken seriously." I comment.

"Ladies please just try and keep your heads on this case. Now next is Ay the Royal adviser and probably your twos biggest pain in the ass. He will want to know everything about the two of you so make it up and stick with it." Fred says handing us the picture.

" Fred says handing us the picture