Chapter 6- Mother

After a solid quarter of an hour of thinking, V realized that her father wasn't going to ever try hurt her, he was a psychopath on a respectable level but he still understood that a daughter was to be loved. However, that didn't change the fact that he probably would hurt other students, one in particular being Harry Potter.

She sprinted to the great hall, looking for Professor Dumbledore but found that it was near empty. She looked around in confusion, she knew that she was very late but didn't think that the feast would be over just yet.

Just as she exited the great hall, she saw Draco walk past and immediately quizzed him for where everyone may be.

"Where is everyone?" She asked hastily.

An amused smirk grew across his face, which V would have loved to smack right of but composed herself before she could.

"Looking for the fat lady of course." Draco said smugly.

"Why?"

"Your father would know." He said and immediately, V sprinted towards the fat lady's portrait, just hoping he hadn't killed anyone.

There was a large crowd gathered around the Gryffindor common room, even those from over houses. People soon started to notice her weaving through the crowd and gave her looks of absolute disgust, as if she was covered in cow manure.

"Professor Dumbledore!" She called out, climbing up a people ridden staircase.

She ignored the looks that people were sending her way as she called out again, but this time she was struck hard in the head and fell down.

She felt pain spread throughout her back as she fell hard on her spine. She looked up to find a group of seventh year Gryffindor girls glaring down at her with a look which could only be described as pure hatred.

"What else did your father do!?" One of the girls yelled down at her.

"I don't know! I just need to talk to Professor Dumbledore." V yelled back in frustration.

V tried getting back up only to be stomped on by the same girl. She swore out in pain but thankfully, a couple of people emerged from the crowd who caused the girls to subside. George immediately came to her side and helped her up while Professor Dumbledore got everyone to make some room.

V's collarbone was bright red and she just knew that it was going to bruise later.

"Are you alright?" George asked as she slowly stood up, looking for the broad, insensitive Gryffindor girl.

"I'm fine." She said ignoring the pain that throbbed through her body. "Professor Dumbledore," She immediately called out, not bothering to check on her own wellbeing.

"Yes Vindemiatrix." Dumbledore replied lifting his head up.

"I really need to talk to you." She said conscious of all those who were watching.

"Right, Mr Weasley take her to my office or, if she has any injury's, to the hospital wing." He said serenely despite the situation.

George took her down the steps allowing her to clutch onto his arm as she felt a bit dizzy. People moved away allowing them to walk down with ease. Some people gave her looks of disgust while others gave her looks of sympathy but she ignored all the negative attention.

"George," She said as they stepped out onto a quiet hallway.

"Yes."

"We are going to Dumbledore's office, right?"